Page at Nolensville: The Rematch

Knights21

11 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Just be glad your QB clutched up and converted that 4th down to seal the game… no chance Page would have stopped our passing attack on a potential game winning drive. Anyways congrats on the win.

As for Nolensville, your best chance for success will be through the air, we torched Page for over 300 yards.

Nolensville 's chances certainly go up if Walton plays like he did Friday.  Of course Page has a better secondary and a pass rush.  Page's coach admitted in the last game they couldn't stop Fitzgerald.  I suspect he'll be double-teamed most of the night and Northcutt and others will need to get open.

11 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

We take the rematch this time but, it’s going to be the game of the year for sure! Not saying it should be the actual state championship game but, this will be a much better game than either the HC/Springfield or our winner versus their winner. 

Not to be looking ahead but, there could very well be a rematch for the Ship this year!

West will represent the East.  Mark it down.  

3 hours ago, RollRed said:

How do you figure this will be a MUCH better game than the HC/Springfield game?? Did you watch any of their games? Do you know that last time they played went to overtime just like your game? Are you sad all 3 other team on this side of the state are ranked above page? I think you are talking out of your behind and that’s about it. 

we don’t get any respect still again. I am use to it.  

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

we don’t get any respect still again. I am use to it.  

I tell you what brother. You may feel different but I’m pulling for region 7 this Saturday morning no matter how Friday night goes. I think there’s some pretty dang good football going on with our 2 teams. Haters are gonna hate. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

I tell you what brother. You may feel different but I’m pulling for region 7 this Saturday morning no matter how Friday night goes. I think there’s some pretty dang good football going on with our 2 teams. Haters are gonna hate. 

I couldn’t agree more. It has seemed all year that our two teams have been thought to be a small step below these two teams. It may be different when the winner of this game has to come to either Paris or Springfield. I don’t think Page wins at home against Henry County last year if the clock on the scoreboard had worked all night. 

• Upvote 2

Y'all don't want the smoke with Henry County or Springfield I can guarantee that. Springfield will shut you down if they make it to the semifinals. Those boys can flat out ball. Should we make it there our boys have been in two straight semifinal games and are motivated to get over the hump. Either way don't ever underestimate either one of us. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

We take the rematch this time but, it’s going to be the game of the year for sure! Not saying it should be the actual state championship game but, this will be a much better game than either the HC/Springfield or our winner versus their winner. 

Not to be looking ahead but, there could very well be a rematch for the Ship this year!

You obviously not kept up with team from all parts of the state. I would agree with game of the week. But this is far away from the game of the year or state championship game. I've followed these two all year, they are good, best in the west! But they are in for a rude awakening with what West has put together. 

23 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Y'all don't want the smoke with Henry County or Springfield I can guarantee that. Springfield will shut you down if they make it to the semifinals. Those boys can flat out ball. Should we make it there our boys have been in two straight semifinal games and are motivated to get over the hump. Either way don't ever underestimate either one of us. 

That’s right

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Yeah, I read that last night, was gonna say something but just left it alone, they will find out in due time...