West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

Gonna be a fun night at UTM tonight with dresden vs greenfield and south Fulton vs Peabody! 4 good teams going for spots in the Region finals and substate games! This Peabody team keeps exceeding expectations! Kids play extremely hard and Coach Hart always has them prepared! Pulling for them! Good luck to all west Tennessee teams! Roll Tide! 

Can coach Wilkins get his Gibson Co team up and ready to play a very talented Huntingdon team that he has beat 3 times this season and keep his his teams mind off an anticipated rematch with Westview Wednesday night! Gonna be a tough coaching job. Fillies are right where they want to be even after losses to Westview and Gibson Co. Should be a great game!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Can coach Wilkins get his Gibson Co team up and ready to play a very talented Huntingdon team that he has beat 3 times this season and keep his his teams mind off an anticipated rematch with Westview Wednesday night! Gonna be a tough coaching job. Fillies are right where they want to be even after losses to Westview and Gibson Co. Should be a great game!

Our mind won’t be on Westview I can assure you of that. Will be a dogfight for sure. 

6 hours ago, BaBaBaBa said:

Gonna be a fun night at UTM tonight with dresden vs greenfield and south Fulton vs Peabody! 4 good teams going for spots in the Region finals and substate games! This Peabody team keeps exceeding expectations! Kids play extremely hard and Coach Hart always has them prepared! Pulling for them! Good luck to all west Tennessee teams! Roll Tide! 

I'd say that Dresden and S. Fulton are the favorites....... but at UTM anything can happen. All 4 are good teams. If Greenfield can shoot well and defend, they'll be in it late and I think Gray/McFarland from S. Fulton will have them ready to go. In my view on any given night, they're all fairly equal and it'll be anybody's game in both games.