NIL

mondo44

Just now, 1OldPatriot said:

Jeff has 120

Maybe their operating budget explains their lack of success.  Better get to fundraising 1OP.  I know for fact that the two schools I mentioned above operating budgets are well over $125,000 per year.  Revenue is nowhere close to that, not even in the same hemisphere.  

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

Maybe their operating budget explains their lack of success.  Better get to fundraising 1OP.  I know for fact that the two schools I mentioned above operating budgets are well over $125,000 per year.  Revenue is nowhere close to that, not even in the same hemisphere.  

In Knox Co, your budget is what you can make. Get no help from the school system. I would like to see the budget of $125,000 for either school. It doesn’t cost that much. You are buying at the most 25 new helmets and shld pads, not 130

9 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

In Knox Co, your budget is what you can make. Get no help from the school system. I would like to see the budget of $125,000 for either school. It doesn’t cost that much. You are buying at the most 25 new helmets and shld pads, not 130

Yes it does cost that much, I know for a fact that it does.  It's called fund raising, because revenue is minimal compared to operating costs.  A school serious about winning will have an athletic council, qb club, booster club, etc. whatever you wanna call it.  And that's where the fund raising for the operating budget comes from.  You couldn't be more wrong on this one.  Nothing new.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

Eye'm steal waitin two here 1OP's recordin' ov tha Mairvul Bewstur Klubb prezzydent thait cawled hiz boy.....And thait Bewstur Klubb's prezzydents naim.....Inn tha meen time...... weal "STARSNBARS GARBIGE AND RECROOTIN' SERVUSS"  fit onn tha baick ov a blaick orr white jersey....???.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye'm steal waitin two here 1OP's recordin' ov tha Mairvul Bewstur Klubb prezzydent thait cawled hiz boy.....And thait Bewstur Klubb's prezzydents naim.....Inn tha meen time...... weal "STARSNBARS GARBIGE AND RECROOTIN' SERVUSS"  fit onn tha baick ov a blaick orr white jersey....???.....:popcorneater:

Ha.  Goodur one.  I think it will look right nice on both.  

Everyone in Tennessee should understand that our property/school taxes are extremely low.  People are always asking why the schools in Texas have such great athletic facilities and public school systems.  The answer is that the school boards actually set what individual homeowners pay in school taxes and you pay those monies directly to the school system.  If the school board wants a new stadium or school to be built they raise your school taxes enough to pay for those improvements. 

From my perch at West High,

Opportunists will find ways to use this to serve their agendas, I think we can all agree on that. Having raised two boys in a fortunate situation, I have concerns about this unrelated to recruiting in fact I don’t think that is the tip of the tip to the iceberg. Putting money in young people’s pockets has a lot of ramifications and they’re not always positive. 

• Like 1