Greenback 2023

orngnblk

18 hours ago, FourThreeForty said:

You realize how ignorant you sound? Sounds like you're a Ryan fan and not a Greenback fan. Get behind your new head coach (whoever that is)  or find a new team. 

One thing I realize is that you are an idiot that is posting from a fake account that was started on Monday. Only things I have stated are that if Ryan applied it should have been his. The majority of the town, the student athletes, and the athletes parents want him back as well. Second the fact that anyone would try to railroad someone's career while hiding behind a board or from a leadership position in the County is cowardice. Whoever the coach is they will be supported. 

44 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

One thing I realize is that you are an idiot that is posting from a fake account that was started on Monday. Only things I have stated are that if Ryan applied it should have been his. The majority of the town, the student athletes, and the athletes parents want him back as well. Second the fact that anyone would try to railroad someone's career while hiding behind a board or from a leadership position in the County is cowardice. Whoever the coach is they will be supported. 

Should hear soon!

20 hours ago, FourThreeForty said:

You realize how ignorant you sound? Sounds like you're a Ryan fan and not a Greenback fan. Get behind your new head coach (whoever that is)  or find a new team. 

You want to get on here and say we were not a powerhouse like Maryville and Alcoa ! NO ONE on here ever said we were! But we were in CLASS A you can ask anyone around. Why do you want to get on here and try to stir trouble. You hide behind a computer screen. Who are you ? Are you from Greenback like you say or are you from somewhere else stirring the pot? Most of us on here know everyone on here and we are not afraid to say who we are. Everyone knows us. We meet people from all over and try to meet new people every year when we travel to away games. 

No one never said we wouldn't support a new coach. We just want to know why Rayn was  not offered the job before these other 2. He has the best record and the I believe he would be the best fit.  I have had people tell me he would not get the job because he left for more money. Well hello that's called life. Anyone on here who says that they would not have done the same is full of crap. I am sorry you can not begrudge a man for trying to better himself be it more money or whatever reason. The only reason he is not at Catholic is because his head coach got fired.. And we all know at private schools when the hea coach gets fired the whole staff is gone most of the time. 

I also understand that there was some on the hiring committee that was left in the dark about even offering the first coach the job until the kids told them that he turned them down. So why even have them on the committee if your not including them? That is just one of the issues that we want answered. Why has it taken so long to make a decision. If they were so sure these people were right? 

With all this being said I will support the new coach whoever it is, as long as he doesn't make us the laughing stock like the last coach has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 1

Congratulations Zack Rayl! So happy for you and the Greenback Community. Greenback you are getting a coach who will work tirelessly at restoring your program to the top of the 1A ranks where you expect to be. He is one of the best young minds I have had the pleasure to be around in the game. Good luck to my former colleague and friend. 

• Like 1

So I made the FB post Sunday in support of Ryan but the stars didnt align... Now i will do the same for Zack Rayl when i meet him. He is our coach now! We're very optimistic and ready to support him. I  truly believe everyone will get behind him... i hope he'll let me still be apart of twitter page, i look forward to meeting the guy.

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think it might be a home run hire. I know orngblck said they have some talent stocked up so I kinda think GB might make some noise this year. 

I truly believe it is a good hire.Greenback is a football school and we will rally with him to get back to the top of our region.Talent is here and more coming just have to keep them!