2023 Softball Predictions

JohnnyUtah

23 minutes ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Wavo beat Forrest 8-5. 

Doesn’t surprise me they’re not as good as years past - Still think Summertown best team in State but in softball format one bad game and your out - baseball give multiple chance to advance if they played one game in or out the make up of State baseball championship would be entirely different 

Just now, Jaychapman said:

Doesn’t surprise me they’re not as good as years past - Still think Summertown best team in State but in softball format one bad game and your out - baseball give multiple chance to advance if they played one game in or out the make up of State baseball championship would be entirely different 

Talking about sectional 

4 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Not sure about the "best team" part as 8 other teams found a way to get to state this year under the same format. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Not sure about the "best team" part as 8 other teams found a way to get to state this year under the same format. 

It’s who you get in sectional east Tn teams not as good this year and west Tn teams better - - I’m not complaining - Summertown been so dominant in past several years we think down year when only make it to sectional but good luck to teams that made it there ( can’t judge yourself against others that get there if YOU don’t ) 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I would have to agree with you.  I have seen Waverly and Westview twice and although they are good they are not great.  I’m really surprised they have both won both games they have played.  I would say 2A is down a little this year.

7 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I understand your statement, but his as well...Summertown was/is universally thought to be the "best team" in their classification, just won't be state champs this year. Best team doesn't always win, but the team that does what they have to when it's necessary always does.

On 5/24/2023 at 10:30 PM, tradertwo said:

I understand your statement, but his as well...Summertown was/is universally thought to be the "best team" in their classification, just won't be state champs this year. Best team doesn't always win, but the team that does what they have to when it's necessary always does.

As I said you beat Summertown you got good chance win it all and wV destroys Forest as I expected to prove me correct