Blackman

MidTennFootball

1 hour ago, DawgsPBS said:

Respectfully ., Siegel is building a 5-5 season. This big dogs in the city pick them dry of any talent. The demographic and culture of Siegel is not the same as Oakland Riverdale or Blackman. 

Fair. That’s why I said Blackman has got to get this right, so that continues to be a place of destination. The kids that came last year were there because of the system and what it could do for them. Siegel has stability. And if they had any kind of offense they might’ve beat Blackman last year. Rockvale is improving also. Blackman could be in the bottom feeder tier the next couple of years.

On 2/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, Vol9093 said:

Krieisky is the best hire.  He can connect the youth program, middle school, high school, and alumni.  Has lots of experience running a 5/6 A program.  From what I've seen, his teams play hard and are disciplined.  He'd do well at Blackman.

Just like he did well at Riverdale… Kreisky was a minion of Coach TP while at Mount Juliet. Most people don’t know nor care but I like to force people into uncomfortable thoughts. 

13 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Just like he did well at Riverdale… Kreisky was a minion of Coach TP while at Mount Juliet. Most people don’t know nor care but I like to force people into uncomfortable thoughts. 

You're talking about Will Kriesky though correct? I think his twin brother Matt is the one being mentioned for the Blackman job.

31 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You have the wrong Kriesky.  They are twins, so I can understand the confusion.  Centennial coach is the one being considered for Blackman.