Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye haiv scent out our rowvin' reeportur "Short Heathur" aka rw87 two give uss a scurmige updait frum Cookvegus. Hoapfully, SH weal give a vurry vurry thurull updait....:popcorneater:

Well it’s 2-1 Maryville but I’ve had a very hard time concentrating because Coach Vitello is here and I can’t take my eyes off of him :wub:

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Well it’s 2-1 Maryville but I’ve had a very hard time concentrating because Coach Vitello is here and I can’t take my eyes off of him :wub:

SH (rw87) pleese putt away yore pursonull fealins' and keap tha scorr updaited.....

Appuruntlee sx jr. iz quiet a basebawl prospeck then......:popcorneater:

Thoughts from cukeville:

1) still 1:40 to cukeville and it was kinda good to be back. I missed the first series.

bee) The murvil offense moved the ball steadily both running and throwing.

see) The murvil D slowed endsworth on most drives. active group of LBs.

dee) it was hard to figure endsworth out. They had some big guys and a couple of ultratalented guys, but they looked young at the skill spots.

V) Murvil looked big at some spots and biggest takeaway was the talent at both rb and wr. Hopefully, that sputtering offense of last year is gone. Both QBs looked fine and were both able to effectively run and throw the ball.

sx) Both 3 lucy and ricky were mentioned alot again tonight.

7)  the scrimmage was set up with situations and 10 play drives. To my knowledge, there were no serious injuries! Hoping for safe travels back I40.

32 minutes ago, strongx said:

Thoughts from cukeville:

1) still 1:40 to cukeville and it was kinda good to be back. I missed the first series.

bee) The murvil offense moved the ball steadily both running and throwing.

see) The murvil D slowed endsworth on most drives. active group of LBs.

dee) it was hard to figure endsworth out. They had some big guys and a couple of ultratalented guys, but they looked young at the skill spots.

V) Murvil looked big at some spots and biggest takeaway was the talent at both rb and wr. Hopefully, that sputtering offense of last year is gone. Both QBs looked fine and were both able to effectively run and throw the ball.

7)  the scrimmage was set up with situations and 10 play drives. To my knowledge, there were no serious injuries! Hoping for safe travels back I40.

Thanks for update on the scrimmage. Glad to hear positive things. 

7 hours ago, strongx said:

Thoughts from cukeville:

sx.....how did fraid and ethull look....???.....:thumb:

Inn a relaited mattur eye am wurried abowt rw87....She give uss one urlee reeport and a fue commints onn Tonee tha Tiger......And then'st wint silint...:huh:

Eye wundur if'un hur and Tonee wint two Ralfs fer a choclit eklare orr one ov tha Eyetalian eyecee's....???.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx.....how did fraid and ethull look....???.....:thumb:

Inn a relaited mattur eye am wurried abowt rw87....She give uss one urlee reeport and a fue commints onn Tonee tha Tiger......And then'st wint silint...:huh:

Eye wundur if'un hur and Tonee wint two Ralfs fer a choclit eklare orr one ov tha Eyetalian eyecee's....???.....:popcorneater:

I'm worried too. She wouldn't answer texts........Hope Tony treated her right.....................