Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

36 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Look man, I’m not going to argue back and forth. Ok now I’ll talk football here with ya. all I’m saying. Alright. Alcoa is great.. no doubt… the winningest team in Tennessee high school football history as far as record wise. Absolutely. Maryville the most powerful team in Tennessee for YEARS..… we are deteriorating… badly.. after coach left a few years ago we’ve went down hill since. It’s looking bad. Oakland is becoming better and better every season. Y’all don’t have to deal with them so you don’t have that monster to get past to see a title. And trust me. Oakland would beat Alcoa like a drum because when we beat y’all they still stomp us.. we can’t answer them. It’s terrifying to our dynasty. Here’s my point. Oakland got the right politicians in there and they started a “recruiting” program.about 8 years ago went from trash just like Bradley to pure dominance... all while being legal… there’s legal tricks to getting players in there. And they’re doing it… look now… they’re dominant..

explain how Bradley central who has been a nobody.. a complete below average high school never able to get anywhere in play offs suddenly has one of the best players in the nation.. A comitted quarterback… a comitted reciever and MULTIPLE D2 players. The rumors are all over the state as to how stacked that team is… how is that happening? My point is… that team is fixing to be the next Oakland because that’s a VERY wealthy area with two huge 6A schools and one 5a school they’re newly built schools in which one of them schools beat maryville last year (Cleveland) and Bradley stomps them. Cleveland and Bradley both will beat maryville this year.., That area is fixing to dominate high school football they got the right politicians in there shaking the right hands. There’s no other explanation for all of a sudden that team becoming stacked and the some players are from out of state..  suddenly choosing Bradley.. coincidence? Come on. Kaleb was at rhea county and boo was from where? Michigan?. There’s fixing to be trouble for Knoxville teams and I think In 4-5 years you’ll see what I’m talking about. That’s all I’m saying dude…. I’m NOT a Bradley fan. I’d love to see maryville smear them once again and give me that satisfaction. But I think you’ll see what I’m saying Anna few years time when Bradley county is all of a sudden a powerhouse from being a piss poor team. 

You are completely correct about Oakland being tough and Bradley Central pushing to get much better very quickly. However, if Oakland or Bradley were forced to play in D2AAA they would be good but by no means would they dominate.  Those D2AAA teams are a completely different animal and there is a reason that some poll had them ranked in the Top 5 toughest leagues in the country.

51 minutes ago, cbg said:

You are completely correct about Oakland being tough and Bradley Central pushing to get much better very quickly. However, if Oakland or Bradley were forced to play in D2AAA they would be good but by no means would they dominate.  Those D2AAA teams are a completely different animal and there is a reason that some poll had them ranked in the Top 5 toughest leagues in the country.

I will agree with that. The private sector is a different animal. I think there’s a lot of money poured into those schools. I think Oakland has beaten a few of them pretty badly in the past few years. I’d have to check but I agree with that statement. It’s just amazing me… how all of a sudden Bradley has become a power house.. I just got word that Bradley went and scrimmaged Anderson a couple weeks ago and made a mess of them… Anderson was last years undefeated state champs and then Bradley went and did a 7-7 score against Powell.. that means they’re championship ready right now… that’s blowing my mind how that school went from nothing to a state championship caliber team that quick. Stacked with D1 and D2 players. There’s something huge going on down there… if Cleveland beats us (maryville) again… like they did last year and then Bradley beats us  also this year…friends…. We just took a 25 year plunge back in HS football… here’s my prediction. I have a feeling that area is fixing to dominate football for a while. It’s going to be Bradley and Oakland every single year. Yeah Alcoa beat Bradley 14-0 in 1st. Today I heard 14-14 and I heard 14-7, I heard it was close and good game. But Anderson county said they hadn’t seen anything like it and they’re a state championship team.. they said Bradley was very fast and very strong.. so I guess we will see September 1 when we play them. 

1 minute ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I will agree with that. The private sector is a different animal. I think there’s a lot of money poured into those schools. I think Oakland has beaten a few of them pretty badly in the past few years. I’d have to check but I agree with that statement. It’s just amazing me… how all of a sudden Bradley has become a power house.. I just got word that Bradley went and scrimmaged Anderson a couple weeks ago and made a mess of them… Anderson was last years undefeated state champs and then Bradley went and did a 7-7 score against Powell.. that means they’re championship ready right now… that’s blowing my mind how that school went from nothing to a state championship caliber team that quick. Stacked with D1 and D2 players. There’s something huge going on down there… if Cleveland beats us (maryville) again… like they did last year and then Bradley beats us  also this year…friends…. We just took a 25 year plunge back in HS football… here’s my prediction. I have a feeling that area is fixing to dominate football for a while. It’s going to be Bradley and Oakland every single year. Yeah Alcoa beat Bradley 14-0 in 1st. Today I heard 14-14 and I heard 14-7, I heard it was close and good game. But Anderson county said they hadn’t seen anything like it and they’re a state championship team.. they said Bradley was very fast and very strong.. so I guess we will see September 1 when we play them. 

Not to mention Bradley’s JV DID beat Alcoa today… so what’s that say about the future? That polishes my point even more… HOW? how in 1 year did they have a JV that’s beating alcoas JV and a varsity that’s all of a sudden championship caliber. Watch… right politicians get in there and they’ll drop to 5A and dominate to avoid Oakland lol

4 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Look man, I’m not going to argue back and forth. Ok now I’ll talk football here with ya. all I’m saying. Alright. Alcoa is great.. no doubt… the winningest team in Tennessee high school football history as far as record wise. Absolutely. Maryville the most powerful team in Tennessee for YEARS..… we are deteriorating… badly.. after coach left a few years ago we’ve went down hill since. It’s looking bad. Oakland is becoming better and better every season. Y’all don’t have to deal with them so you don’t have that monster to get past to see a title. And trust me. Oakland would beat Alcoa like a drum because when we beat y’all they still stomp us.. we can’t answer them. It’s terrifying to our dynasty. Here’s my point. Oakland got the right politicians in there and they started a “recruiting” program.about 8 years ago went from trash just like Bradley to pure dominance... all while being legal… there’s legal tricks to getting players in there. And they’re doing it… look now… they’re dominant..

explain how Bradley central who has been a nobody.. a complete below average high school never able to get anywhere in play offs suddenly has one of the best players in the nation.. A comitted quarterback… a comitted reciever and MULTIPLE D2 players. The rumors are all over the state as to how stacked that team is… how is that happening? My point is… that team is fixing to be the next Oakland because that’s a VERY wealthy area with two huge 6A schools and one 5a school they’re newly built schools in which one of them schools beat maryville last year (Cleveland) and Bradley stomps them. Cleveland and Bradley both will beat maryville this year.., That area is fixing to dominate high school football they got the right politicians in there shaking the right hands. There’s no other explanation for all of a sudden that team becoming stacked and the some players are from out of state..  suddenly choosing Bradley.. coincidence? Come on. Kaleb was at rhea county and boo was from where? Michigan?. There’s fixing to be trouble for Knoxville teams and I think In 4-5 years you’ll see what I’m talking about. That’s all I’m saying dude…. I’m NOT a Bradley fan. I’d love to see maryville smear them once again and give me that satisfaction. But I think you’ll see what I’m saying Anna few years time when Bradley county is all of a sudden a powerhouse from being a piss poor team. 

Too long did not read....most sounds like this.

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

3 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I have a feeling that area is fixing to dominate football for a while. It’s going to be Bradley and Oakland every single year. Yeah Alcoa beat Bradley 14-0 in 1st. Today I heard 14-14 and I heard 14-7, I heard it was close and good game. But Anderson county said they hadn’t seen anything like it and they’re a state championship team.. they said Bradley was very fast and very strong.. so I guess we will see September 1 when we play them. 

Yawn.........:bored:You're killing me smalls.

Edited by BCsportsfan

5 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Very interesting about Bradley and your assessment of what's going on down there. I agree with a lot of what your saying, just haven't dug to deep into it like you have. The game has changed in my opinion and personally as a Maryville fan I feel as if we have just set back and watched instead of being proactive. We have pretty much won our last championship far as Oakland goes as you have mentioned. I pretty much knew what was going to happen last year and saved myself the trip and watched at home. That and the Cleveland loss last year let a lot of air out of the baloon for me and a lot of other Maryville fans. I'm going tonight for the first time I've seen them this year. Last year was like being in a bad car wreck and now coming to grips and finally going back to the scene. I've heard a lot of positive about this years group but I want to see for myself.