SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website to talk about our first game of the season vs Oliver Springs.  

I saw the Mighty Pirates in Chattanooga at the jamboree event.  I thought we represented ourselves very well.  

I'm looking forward to following this group of Pirates and believe we will have a solid chance of making some noise this year.  

Go Pirates!!

That Collin kid transferring from GA sure can tell a good one. He was declared ineligible bc he played on a 7x7 team and it was considered undue influence there was no money that was a part of it. He is lying on his mom bc she doesn’t want him living with his gf and her family that are after his NIL. He lost his Alabama offer over character-the gf demanding a scholarship. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

That Collin kid transferring from GA sure can tell a good one. He was declared ineligible bc he played on a 7x7 team and it was considered undue influence there was no money that was a part of it. He is lying on his mom bc she doesn’t want him living with his gf and her family that are after his NIL. He lost his Alabama offer over character-the gf demanding a scholarship. 

I'm not saying you are wrong, all I know is what I have heard from other people. For all I know, he may never play a snap for SP, or he may play every meaningful down for them this season. For everyone that is saying he has an NIL deal though, who is it with?

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

This is the problem with society. Airing dirty laundry for everyone to see. He’s a kid. Yes, a talented one, but a kid. I don’t know anything about him at all. However, in my humble opinion, the T is not the place to bring items up like this. Support and encourage not destroy and discourage. Have a good day.

Edited by powerp
  • Thanks 3

Holy run-on sentence fragments Batman!

3 hours ago, Manhole said:

Leave the kids alone kinfolk. This coming from a 40+ year old man upset because the kid either left your school or the kid is playing against you soon.  State obviously did their homework and gave him homeless status for a reason. Pretty sure the teammate that was also guilty was also ruled ineligible is now eligible at Boyd. I saw him at Finley.

Gossip on a kid on here isn’t your place my friend. Your momma should’ve taught you better. Grown man talking about a kid that’s homeless. Your momma should smack you in the mouth. Sad part is another lowlife actually liked your post. I’m just keeping it real. 

Edited by TyroneBiggums
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4