alcoa at ravenwood - week 1

theawesomebro

17 minutes ago, Fraz47 said:

Ravenwood offenses pretty good the two running backs for a returning one have thousand yards rushing last year. Do you want to add like 500 and something yards raven I want a Defense is gonna be better than last year a lot stronger than what they were last year. But I think I’ll cover the office and defense. What does outplay  I think Alcoa will be the better team because they’re a lot stronger in the deep inside of the ball and off inside the ball but I think that’s Kamiya good game I think that Alco win this by two touchdowns  insane linebackers are better for Alcoa 

Thanks?

Taking Alcoa but am interested to see how Ravenwood does. Nashville football been down for a while now(not saying all of Middle TN calm down Oakland fans. Nashville has more private schools than anybody and still manages to lose to Chattanooga teams a lot of years as well.)

Booger will always lay denero on the Aluminum City Goons and their tinheads.....may loose a few.......but Booger will always have cash in Boogers pocket

Booger just sayin http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/b/bag_of_money-3607.gifhttp://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/b/bag_of_money-3607.gif

I love how nobody is talking about how Alcoa brought in 3-4 dudes from IMG Academy. The deep dark secret here. Also make note that the same IMG is actually in Nashville for a night of bumping heads with Lipscomb. How was Alcoa able to get those dudes? Do we have proof that they made a legitimate move to East Tennessee? And how was there that many that made that move? Inquiring minds, yall, inquiring minds....

Edited by Vandychris
misspelled word

31 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

I love how nobody is talking about how Alcoa brought in 3-4 dudes from IMG Academy. The deep dark secret here. Also make note that the same IMG is actually in Nashville for a night of bumping heads with Lipscomb. How was Alcoa able to get those dudes? Do we have proof that they made a legitimate move to East Tennessee? And how was there that many that made that move? Inquiring minds, yall, inquiring minds....

Just money......lots and lots of money!:thumb:

1 hour ago, Vandychris said:

Why you on here lying?

3 hours ago, Vandychris said:

4 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Vandychris be makin Booger giggle....

Booger just sayin :roflolk:

• Upvote 1