Bobcaits vizit tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, strongx said:

As the bobcat fans appear not to visit coacht, let’s assume it will be a good game and find something else to discuss this week.

How about the Soph and Frosh classes? I’ve been to a few practices and have been impressed with the number of solid looking young guys impacting practice. Many of them are going to contribute this year. This particular Senior class has a few difference makers but doesn’t seem as deep to me. With #7 having a few weeks off, it is an opportunity for a lot of guys to expand their roles.

I heard there's 63 kids on the Freshman team, supposedly the most ever. The fellas gotta start hydrating today to beat the heat and keep cramps away!

1 hour ago, Fandom101 said:

I would call it the CBRE.

that, and the fact that west and powell have vastly improved. since he’s left they’ve been to the 3rd, 3rd & 2nd round. Averaging 9-4 through those years which most programs would take. they haven’t had a QB that can drive the ball down the field since dakota fawver graduated in 2019.

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Knox Central used to be pretty competitive every year in 4A & 5A, what's happened lately?

The coach that rebuilt the program to back to back state championships is now an assistant coach at Boston College.  They just aren't getting the athletes now that he drew.   

Ome of their coaches told me that their numbers were way down at the beginning of pre season practice, under 50 at that point. Not sure where they are now.  

6 minutes ago, HTV said:

The coach that rebuilt the program to back to back state championships is now an assistant coach at Boston College.  They just aren't getting the athletes now that he drew.   

Ome of their coaches told me that their numbers were way down at the beginning of pre season practice, under 50 at that point. Not sure where they are now.  

That explains a lot