Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Rebelfan101 said:

It’s so sad to see the dynasty crashing. It’s a bad feeling knowing this team is slowly drifting to a below average team and it doesn’t look good for future. Oakland broke the dynasty now the empire has fell 

Crazy overreaction. I understand standards are high out there… but to consider y’all at below average status is incomprehensible.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

6 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

It’s so sad to see the dynasty crashing. It’s a bad feeling knowing this team is slowly drifting to a below average team and it doesn’t look good for future. Oakland broke the dynasty now the empire has fell 

Is it the coaching staff not developing kids or has the talent pool dried up...not trolling when I ask bc I still consider Maryville to be the standard of programs and culture to be successful in high school football.

7 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I think the rumors of Maryville's demise is greatly exaggerated. Bradley is a very good team loaded with athletes this year. Maryville played without their best lineman and best running back. Lost the first half, won the second half (coaching). They'll get better as the season goes on and they get those two key players back on the field. Might have a tough time with West and Bearden but I wouldn't be surprised to see Maryville vs. Oakland again in the semi's. There has been a drop off in talent in recent years in Maryville, but it happens. Law of averages. It will happen to Oakland as well. I hear the Maryville Freshman team is special. So help is on the way maybe?