Knotts West comes two 825

STARSNBARS

Should be interesting to see if West's 2-3 ballers can make plays. #2 and #44 are for real, very good players.  Verdict still out on #1.  Last years Rebels were one of the best in the entire state (public schools), along with Oakland and Alcoa.  Excellent coaching staff and program at West.

Not many believe Maryville is good enough to win, including some of their own fan base.  But, doesn't matter as long as the ones wearing black helmets tonight, believe it. 

Game is won up front tonight,  West will need big plays to win.  Maryville will need to control the line of scrimmage and rush it 30-35 times in order to win.

I hope it’s a great night for football. Two top programs have an opportunity tonight. My third cousins uncle told me that murvil has a few more injuries than advertised. The guy calling for all 11 in coverage and the vocal two that are not fans of the single wing will all be unavailable to play tonight. You know what they say…next man up.

I remember a few years ago when some of us were complaining about the games being over by halftime. Another saying … careful what you wish for.

it should be a good competitive game. Hopefully the lil fellers continue to improve. Safe travels for the knotts rebels and fans tonight.

15 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Maryville by 14...doesnt matter whose out, its still the black hole and West has had better teams than this one pee down their leg and fold like a cheap seat in the first half.

I expect more of the same tomorrow night. Hoping for a miracle and to be proven wrong again.

Go West!

So you expect the team you "pull for" to pee down their leg and fold like a cheap tent?  Wow, give these coaches and players some credit for once.   They might come up short, but they aren't going to fold like a cheap tent and pee down their leg.  jeez.  I'm not sure I would want you "pulling for" my team.  To each his own I guess.  But anyways, Let's go West High Rebs! 

2 hours ago, strongx said:

I hope it’s a great night for football. Two top programs have an opportunity tonight. My third cousins uncle told me that murvil has a few more injuries than advertised. The guy calling for all 11 in coverage and the vocal two that are not fans of the single wing will all be unavailable to play tonight. You know what they say…next man up.

I remember a few years ago when some of us were complaining about the games being over by halftime. Another saying … careful what you wish for.

it should be a good competitive game. Hopefully the lil fellers continue to improve. Safe travels for the knotts rebels and fans tonight.

sx......eye mite bee a littull lait.....Havin' two do sum ov mommaSTARS choars sense she wint two tha cole-lun man....

Thait ole souper spin cycull weal wear yee out....:popcorneater:

Make a Spin Dryer From a Discarded Washing Machine Drum, an Abandoned  Bicycle and a Pallet. : 7 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables

Edited by STARSNBARS