East Robertson 2023

Tjoe99

58 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s really sad to see people on this topic post and then log in as one of their other screen names and reply to themselves…

I was thinking the same thing, dude definitely has multiple personalities syndrome, he believes himself sooooo much that he agrees with himself lol. It’s gone from a little amusing last year when he only had 1 name to beating a dead horse! Nothing is changing in ER anytime soon so he might as well get on board and be a fan or go find another team to bash from his huge mansion. I’m far from an ER fan too, sounds like this guy has personal problems, I’m sure he is easy to spot if he does show up to the games he’s got a paper with all his usernames/passwords handy.  

1 hour ago, margaret1989 said:

ErGrad1989,

You're exactly right. We took our maroon colored shades off a long time ago and could see it perfectly clear that Coach Brooks was not the answer. Also, what gave it away that I was a 1989 grad? We may have to grab a burger from the concession stand at a game soon and catch up if you are who I think you are! 

With Love, 

Margaret

eye dout you wood wont won of them their hockee pucks

or ham burgers as the peeple in cross planes call them 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I was thinking the same thing, dude definitely has multiple personalities syndrome, he believes himself sooooo much that he agrees with himself lol. It’s gone from a little amusing last year when he only had 1 name to beating a dead horse! Nothing is changing in ER anytime soon so he might as well get on board and be a fan or go find another team to bash from his huge mansion. I’m far from an ER fan too, sounds like this guy has personal problems, I’m sure he is easy to spot if he does show up to the games he’s got a paper with all his usernames/passwords handy.  

26 minutes ago, eers said:

Whether it’s one person or three people, all three personas are morons. 

The laughing stock of coachT