Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

Told everyone reading and keeping up with this topic and following me, that Loretto is BACK! 

After that beat down of one time undefeated Hickman Co. and, what must have been just an absolute and unequivocal shellacking of undefeated and highly rated MTP by Hohenwald, Loretto is most definitely BACK!

Third round playoff rematch between Loretto and Hohenwald is going to be fire! May even be the defacto state championship game!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 2:49 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Undefeated on the season thus far and coming off of a major thrashing of number six and formerly undefeated power house Lewis County, it is safe to say that Loretto is BACK! 

Can't wait to see this weeks rankings when they are released! Good luck to the Mustangs the rest of the season!

On 9/19/2023 at 11:04 AM, Allthetalk said:

Loretto definitely seems better than recent years. Good for the players, coaches and community. Keep it up young men. 

On 9/19/2023 at 12:22 PM, Southtowner said:

He's busting on Lewis County.   Apparently,  some Hohenwald honey left him at the altar back in the day.  

Loretto made his day.

His week.

His year.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:35 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Told everyone reading and keeping up with this topic and following me, that Loretto is BACK! 

After that beat down of one time undefeated Hickman Co. and, what must have been just an absolute and unequivocal shellacking of undefeated and highly rated MTP by Hohenwald, Loretto is most definitely BACK!

Third round playoff rematch between Loretto and Hohenwald is going to be fire! May even be the defacto state championship game!

I told everyone weeks ago that Loretto is back!

They’re beating everyone! Evidently, thst beat down of perennial Hohenwald was just the beginning!

Now, I don’t know Loretto’s history (long term anyway) but I’m betting this year is even better than those Butch Toner years.

4 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They’re beating everyone! Evidently, thst beat down of perennial Hohenwald was just the beginning!

Now, I don’t know Loretto’s history (long term anyway) but I’m betting this year is even better than those Butch Toner years.

They are not that good man just saying. 

6 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Loretto is a girls basketball school. 

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

They are not that good man just saying. 

Maybe. But, undefeated and not only did they beat down the perennial paper champions from Hohenwald but they evidently put it to Waverly last night. And, it’s not like Waverly has not had some success over the years.

8 hours ago, Waker said:

Loretto is a girls basketball school. 

Yeah, well, football now, too.

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

Definitely a baseball school. 

Might want to add in football, now.

7 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

I promise you no one is following you... As evidenced by the fact that you to bump your own thread from weeks ago to beg for more attention.

Well, you just might be wrong there, homie. Seems like I do elicit responses, just as yours.

11 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Maybe. But, undefeated and not only did they beat down the perennial paper champions from Hohenwald but they evidently put it to Waverly last night. And, it’s not like Waverly has not had some success over the years.

Yeah, well, football now, too.

Might want to add in football, now.

Well, you just might be wrong there, homie. Seems like I do elicit responses, just as yours.

You get responses because you take shots at kids. Your a bum. Plain and simple. Oh and you never answered my question. Who is on the Lewis Co. football team? (For the 987th time)

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You get responses because you take shots at kids. Your a bum. Plain and simple. Oh and you never answered my question. Who is on the Lewis Co. football team? (For the 987th time)

First of all, *you’re, not your.

Second, just stick to (your) paper tigers and worry about choosing the easiest classification for the next reclassification.