Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I like this whole block feature. I thought about it and I realized I can say what ever I want to about @Pizzpatriot2 and I don’t have to listen to her whine. For example, I can say how Lewis Co. has a winning record all time against Page or how they have more playoff wins than Page. Or I could mention that Page has a weaker schedule this year than Lewis. Or how they dropped 2A Forrest after getting beat in 2016. Or how they are playing a first year program this year. Or how before the last 2 seasons Page was one of the worst football programs in the Nation. I could even mention how Bobby Sharp asked his mom to prom and then stood her up as a joke and that’s why Pizzagirl is jaded to this day. And I don’t have to listen to his reply. It’s great. :)

;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I like this whole block feature. I thought about it and I realized I can say what ever I want to about @Pizzpatriot2 and I don’t have to listen to her whine. For example, I can say how Lewis Co. has a winning record all time against Page or how they have more playoff wins than Page. Or I could mention that Page has a weaker schedule this year than Lewis. Or how they dropped 2A Forrest after getting beat in 2016. Or how they are playing a first year program this year. Or how before the last 2 seasons Page was one of the worst football programs in the Nation. I could even mention how Bobby Sharp asked his mom to prom and then stood her up as a joke and that’s why Pizzagirl is jaded to this day. And I don’t have to listen to his reply. It’s great. :)

You can BPM but, I’m sure you want to know what’s being said so that you will understand what it was that made people realize Milan jumps from classification to classification in-order-to run from competition.

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You can BPM but, I’m sure you want to know what’s being said so that you will understand what it was that made people realize Milan jumps from classification to classification in-order-to run from competition.

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

May a swarm of ghey mosquitoes take up residence inside your tighty whities.  

10 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

using the block feature on a message board is soft as Charmin. @BIGPURPLEMACHINE is better than that

Let’s get back on the topic of this thread and recognize how fine of a season Loretto has had thus far. Did any of you Loretto fans see this season being of such historical proportion? I must admit, for one, I am glad to see this. I hope it’s sustainable and the program continues to rise. I know how special it is as our program, so far, has contained that success!

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree. Sad they have to have 2 accounts. 

Naw, not sad at all. I put 'em both in at the same time earlier this morning along with "all" the ER-89 alias's. Used to feel like I owed it to them to hear their perspective, even knowing that they were trolling. It occurred to me this morning that I only needed to honor their opinion if it was genuine, and it's not..."""poof""" my life got much simpler in about two minutes (there may only be two of them, but they got a lot of accounts).