Huntingdon Mustangs vs Riverside Panthers

horse

47 minutes ago, horse said:

You know y’all ain’t the team you were last year. Huntingdon is a more complete team than they were last year. 

I do agree with the Huntingdon being more complete, but I will say I think we overall are a better team offensively than last year. Every team has a close game every year that shouldn’t be or should’ve been who knows. I expect a very good hard nosed football game. Regardless of what happens I’m sure that we will meet again. All that being said I am very excited for this Friday night may the best team win, hopefully officials and injuries don’t play a part in either teams victory!

Edited by Riverside80

7 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

I do agree with the Huntingdon being more complete, but I will say I think we overall are a better team offensively than last year. Every team has a close game every year that shouldn’t be or should’ve been who knows. I expect a very good hard nosed football game. Regardless of what happens I’m sure that we will meet again. All that being said I am very excited for this Friday night may the best team win, hopefully officials and injuries don’t play a part in either teams victory!

I hope we meet twice. And Milan gets put out first round 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

I think it will be a hard nosed game too. I think everyone around Huntingdon has had this one circled since last year. Neither team will be a push over. No lead is safe and I think will come down to the end.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Waker said:

I think it will be a hard nosed game too. I think everyone around Huntingdon has had this one circled since last year. Neither team will be a push over. No lead is safe and I think will come down to the end.

I can’t wait, no trash talk over here. Respect all around. I expect a classic 

Edited by Riverside80
  • Upvote 1

Riverside is just as good, if not better, than they were last year. (They had an ugly out at Huntingdon early last year and had everything improved by Nov. 1).  Huntingdon looks to be considerably better than last year, and that's scary. This should be a good one. It's like I told the pretty lady at the Huntingdon ticket booth last year, "It has become a good, clean rivalry - finally, after being one sided for decades." 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

Riverside is just as good, if not better, than they were last year. (They had an ugly out at Huntingdon early last year and had everything improved by Nov. 1).  Huntingdon looks to be considerably better than last year, and that's scary. This should be a good one. It's like I told the pretty lady at the Huntingdon ticket booth last year, "It has become a good, clean rivalry - finally, after being one sided for decades." 

This has to be a lie… No way there was a pretty woman at the Huntingdung ticket booth…

4 hours ago, @38320 said:

I'm impressed with the Panthers. You guys have good tackles that move well. You got to have quick penetrating tackles to disrupt the Huntingdon offense. Your QB is long and can really turn it up field. I think #25 is gonna find yds hard to come by against the Mustang defense especially if #78 is back to defense. Believe the Mustangs are a better team than last year. We've got more playmakers than we've had in a while. I expect a great game, not a lot of points scored. The team with the best composure wins this game. Hope it's my Mustangs but it's going to be tough!