YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

On 9/30/2023 at 12:45 PM, TSSAAfootball said:

Oneida doesn’t have the same horses as York at any position. Not one kid at Oneida would start for York. 

If Oneida don't have a single kid who could start for York and they don't win state,It'll be a huge failure.We,ve not played a team this season that didn't have a kid who could start for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pujo said:

If Oneida don't have a single kid who could start for York and they don't win state,It'll be a huge failure.We,ve not played a team this season that didn't have a kid who could start for us.

Well you are guys aren't 6-0 and ranked #2 in the state either. But I understand what you are saying. I just don't see any clear upgrades. 

Off topic but I will be going to the Hampton game Friday night as I will be traveling thru that way for work this weekend. 

29 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Well you are guys aren't 6-0 and ranked #2 in the state either. But I understand what you are saying. I just don't see any clear upgrades. 

Off topic but I will be going to the Hampton game Friday night as I will be traveling thru that way for work this weekend. 

Won't be much of a game.  WG has nothing for Hampton. 

On 9/30/2023 at 5:37 PM, pujo said:

They have several who could start for us. Shoot we killed Cloudland and they have at least 4 who would start for us.

That’s definitely a bold statement, especially for a 2A school. I’m a Meigs guy and we have a really good team this year and I promise Oneida has a few that would start for us.

Edited by Dadof2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I'll be there with bells, were a little depleted at the time, Hope we can play well. Come by and say Howdy, I;m a pretty cheerful kind of guy.

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

They are a good team but 2ond in the state is a big stretch, about 5th in the East.I know who the good one's are.

• Upvote 1