Milan @ Peabody

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

It’s GAMEDAY. This is normally the time when I would post something about the Dawgs putting a cobra Kai style beat down and n their opponent or sweeping the leg. But this thread (and whole season for that matter) just hasn’t seemed right or been the same without my #1 partner in crime @PeabodyPride  I hope this game is played in a way by both sides tonight that would make him proud. Enjoy it from your seat in Heaven tonight bro.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s GAMEDAY. This is normally the time when I would post something about the Dawgs putting a cobra Kai style beat down and n their opponent or sweeping the leg. But this thread (and whole season for that matter) just hasn’t seemed right or been the same without my #1 partner in crime @PeabodyPride  I hope this game is played in a way by both sides tonight that would make him proud. Enjoy it from your seat in Heaven tonight bro.  

Amen to that! As @PeabodyPride   would  say

ROLL TIDE!!!

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Thanks 1

Man that hits me hard :sad:

• Thanks 1

^^^ This ^^ No words to respond. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Shane was one of a kind. We hated each other until we met. One of the best guys I’ve ever met on T. 

Hard to explain when you lose your ride or die rode tripper. Took my breath and I still haven’t recovered. Those Friday morning 6AM phone calls about when to leave and where to eat are just gone. 

Still in my thoughts BPM! 

• Thanks 1

Prayers sent. These two teams always have played a very clean hard hitting football game the last several years. I do think Milan takes care of business by a couple of TD's as Peabody is in a rebuilding year. So help me out here. If Milan wins they will play Decatur County for the 2 or 3 seed next week. Peabody loses they will be 4 seed and in bracket with 2 seed in your District. Football is same as basketball I think as 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 in same bracket. I have no idea what Memphis teams are like or whoever the other District is you will be playing in first round. Do know this. Lots of times when you have 3 or 4 good teams in a District the 2 seed in that District is much better off. Just looked at Regions and y'all are in there with Loretto and Waverly from what I gather. I hadn't really laid that much attention to who will play who and so on.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Prayers sent. These two teams always have played a very clean hard hitting football game the last several years. I do think Milan takes care of business by a couple of TD's as Peabody is in a rebuilding year. So help me out here. If Milan wins they will play Decatur County for the 2 or 3 seed next week. Peabody loses they will be 4 seed and in bracket with 2 seed in your District. Football is same as basketball I think as 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 in same bracket. I have no idea what Memphis teams are like or whoever the other District is you will be playing in first round. Do know this. Lots of times when you have 3 or 4 good teams in a District the 2 seed in that District is much better off. Just looked at Regions and y'all are in there with Loretto and Waverly from what I gather. I hadn't really laid that much attention to who will play who and so on.

One plays fourth seed, Two and three in the first round 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Peabody can still win this region. They have to win their next 2 and Milan has to beat Riverside. Long shot I know, but they. Any be overlooked. 

Peabody can still win this region. They have to win their next 2 and Milan has to beat Riverside. Long shot I know, but they. Any be overlooked. 

Just saying 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 in your own District will be possible second round matchups if your District beats the Loretto District in the 1st Round. Bottom line is whoever finished 3rd will likely face Huntingdon second round. You with me?? No disrespect to Loretto District because they may be good. Just an example. Looking at the bracket looks like first three rounds is with Region 5 and 6 and 4th round will be a Memphis Team, which are Regions 7 and 8.

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Pride was a GREAT one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Just saying 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 in your own District will be possible second round matchups if your District beats the Loretto District in the 1st Round. Bottom line is whoever finished 3rd will likely face Huntingdon second round. You with me?? No disrespect to Loretto District because they may be good. Just an example. Looking at the bracket looks like first three rounds is with Region 5 and 6 and 4th round will be a Memphis Team, which are Regions 7 and 8.

I’m with ya.  You are correct on all that you said.

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Shane was one of a kind. We hated each other until we met. One of the best guys I’ve ever met on T. 

Hard to explain when you lose your ride or die rode tripper. Took my breath and I still haven’t recovered. Those Friday morning 6AM phone calls about when to leave and where to eat are just gone. 

Still in my thoughts BPM! 

Strange you say that. It was the same with me. I went back and forth with him and BPM. I was fortunate enough to meet them both and I’m glad I did. Good dudes.