Milan @ Riverside

Pantherpride45

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Riverside is big, fast, experienced and very talented. Milan is the big underdawg in this one. I just hope we can have a positive play or two. 

Milan is big fast & very talented also. So stop the "Bear Bryant " routine. Wish this game was on Thursday night. It should be a great game. Milan has a chance if they play clean. Riverside is the more disciplined team, but the Bulldogs are faster. I dread having to play both these teams again. 

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Riverside is big, fast, experienced and very talented. Milan is the big underdawg in this one. I just hope we can have a positive play or two. 

Yea, it's looking pretty grime for the Purple Puppies. I wonder if the RHS "Horn Guy" will take requests. We all know he would never intentionally blow his horn to distract the visiting team just before a snap as that is just an uncouth thing to do. The Sonic there does sell a nice sized ice cream cone to eat on the way home though.

6 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Yea, it's looking pretty grime for the Purple Puppies. I wonder if the RHS "Horn Guy" will take requests. We all know he would never intentionally blow his horn to distract the visiting team just before a snap as that is just an uncouth thing to do. The Sonic there does sell a nice sized ice cream cone to eat on the way home though.

If you are a BBQ guy Ramey's, red bldg on left as your going to the stadium has excellent BBQ. I don't go past it without stopping.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

If the horn guy blows the horn during playoffs they just may have one blown back at them. It ain’t cute. They should leave the bush league crap at home. They have a team good enough to win without it. Riverside boys play with class. Why try to take their class away with classless fans.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah I hear you lol. Both offenses pretty similar and yeah put up points. Defense will b the tell Friday night