Opening HC Positions 2023 Edition

pdover1776

3 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

What’s the deal? Zac seems to being doing a good job and kids seem to like him. 

He's done a great job. The play calling against jellico was the best I've seen up here since Mike coached.  Their D was on its heels in the 2nd half.  They better leave that boy alone 

I would be surprised if Zac stayed too much longer at Cloudland,I think he does a great job with what he has and has done well with the younger kids,but I just don't think the interest by the boys up there.There has been so many retirees move in with no interest in the school.id love to see consolidation happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

I would be surprised if Zac stayed too much longer at Cloudland,I think he does a great job with what he has and has done well with the younger kids,but I just don't think the interest by the boys up there.There has been so many retirees move in with no interest in the school.id love to see consolidation happen.

After 3 more seasons, there won't be much girls sports either.  It won't matter to me then.  A bunch of kids would wind up at avery.  That's where my girls would be if it happened sooner than later. Hampton might get 90 kids from here