Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

How can Moore county really believe their QB can win it all, when after they play an actual quality opponent won’t even post the QBs stats? Did y’all finally see that the real west side of the state might have a better player? All season all we heard is White being the best 1A player and nobody could touch him, well let’s see stats against a quality team. 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

How can Moore county really believe their QB can win it all, when after they play an actual quality opponent won’t even post the QBs stats? Did y’all finally see that the real west side of the state might have a better player? All season all we heard is White being the best 1A player and nobody could touch him, well let’s see stats against a quality team. 

Believe it or not the East has a player or two…..I think that will be obvious in the near future 

19 minutes ago, team69 said:

Believe it or not the East has a player or two…..I think that will be obvious in the near future 

I’ve been reading about south pit having some real good players and believe you. But Moore county was completely gun whole on their QB and wouldn’t even consider another choice. Now they won’t even post his stats from a quality game that they never played all year but maybe once. 

I don’t even think the coach will post it to M** preps. I’ve been checking this morning 

Edited by WhiteLighting

13 hours ago, WhiteLighting said:

Dude, let it go...the vote is already in, it's a regular season award. Actually it's more of a popularity contest that begins a year or two before a players senior season... been hearing Dawson White's name mentioned for two years at least regarding this award, and nothing on your RB. He may in fact be the best 1A player in Tn., but no press/not many votes in NW Tn./and the team suffered too many L's. There are others, but the winner will be one of the names you've been hearing/reading dating back earlier than this past August.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Dude, let it go...the vote is already in, it's a regular season award. Actually it's more of a popularity contest that begins a year or two before a players senior season... been hearing Dawson White's name mentioned for two years at least regarding this award, and nothing on your RB. He may in fact be the best 1A player in Tn., but no press/not many votes in NW Tn./and the team suffered too many L's. There are others, but the winner will be one of the names you've been hearing/reading dating back earlier than this past August.

The votes are in.  They've been hermetically sealed inside a #2 mayonnaise jar and sitting on that Reeves mans back porch since noon Oct 28.

21 hours ago, Sherdog said:

If he wins it will be one of the biggest screw jobs ever. Cam Schlicht from Dresden has the played the tougher schedule out of all the players on the list. He is the front runner by far.

Wellington and Farrior at SP have played some pretty good teams too. MTCS is in the D2 title game.  I’ve read the belly aching on here for over a year now about the Moore County kid.  “Dawson is head and shoulders…this and that.” News flash.. other teams have good players as well.  I’m not a betting man but if I were I’d say he wins it this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

Wellington and Farrior at SP have played some pretty good teams too. MTCS is in the D2 title game.  I’ve read the belly aching on here for over a year now about the Moore County kid.  “Dawson is head and shoulders…this and that.” News flash.. other teams have good players as well.  I’m not a betting man but if I were I’d say he wins it this year. 

I can say this much!! Nobody and I mean nobody that plays South Pittsburg and or watches them Play could Vote against Wellington or Farrior! You would be hard pressed to find a run and Gun Wb than Wellington or a better LB than Ferrior! I watching both run the Ball is Jaw dropping!  Very rarely will one Defender bring either down especially Farrior!!  If I could Vote Farrior would get my Vote but then again ughhh Wellington is a show stopper!! 

people seem to forget South Pittsburg was 10-0  at the end of the year and 5 of those Teams were ranked! Including one Teams that’s in the Semis and One playing for a state Championship. Both Teams together only scored 6 Points on South Pittsburg while South Pittsburg scored 74..   so yea those Boys can Play with anyone!

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure the voting is already finished. White is the winner. Moore County fans will cheer. Others will complain. Some will take it as a personal insult. It's not going to be the first time, and it's not going to be the last time. In the end, let's just congratulate the kid that does win it, and not run him down for something that he has no control over.