ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

1 hour ago, Classless said:

We are truly devastated that Oneida isn’t pulling for us. (NOTE THE SARCASM). 

We’re consistent, we pull against you now that you’re good but to be fair we always pulled against you all those years you sucked to. (NOTE THAT NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS POSTED ABOUT YORK UNTIL YOU BROUGHT US UNTO THE CONVERSATION) :popcorneater: :roflol:

Edited by crow

3 hours ago, Classless said:

I have only seen one field this year that appeared to be in worse shape than York’s and it’s not worse by much and that was last night.  If it rains York’s field is definitely gonna be a mess 

If you cannot get traction, it doesn’t matter how fast you are. This game will be trench warfare man on man. The only way you’ll be running is up the middle you’ll be slip sliding away if you try to go wide.  I think they’ve got an underground spring that runs right through the field up there. It’ll probably be a river by Friday.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

If you cannot get traction, it doesn’t matter how fast you are. This game will be trench warfare man on man. The only way you’ll be running is up the middle you’ll be slip sliding away if you try to go wide.  I think they’ve got an underground spring that runs right through the field up there. It’ll probably be a river by Friday.  

Along with the sprinkler system bein left on over night Thursday and half the day Friday. 

24 minutes ago, crow said:

To be fair though Bledsoe, Polk and Tellico feel the same way from what I’ve heard and saw. 

When their coach leaves for greener($$) pastures and York falls on hard times then they will be the ones saying why is everyone picking on us. Running the score up on us we’re just a bunch of mountain boys. We never done anything to warrant these kind of beatings. I’m coming to York next Friday. FYI ER fans. You will be sitting on the same stands as York fans. Got to be the dumbest ideas in history. 

3 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

When their coach leaves for greener($$) pastures and York falls on hard times then they will be the ones saying why is everyone picking on us. Running the score up on us we’re just a bunch of mountain boys. We never done anything to warrant these kind of beatings. I’m coming to York next Friday. FYI ER fans. You will be sitting on the same stands as York fans. Got to be the dumbest ideas in history. 

Tell ‘em to scoot on over! We filled up smith co last night