ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

2 hours ago, MrYAIFAN said:

No, I agree, the twisting should have been flagged as well. But just like the other poster above said, there were several things ER did like trying to stomp a kid's head, that should have been flagged as well. I am just sick of getting on here to read things about this week's state championship game and this thread keeps coming up.

I think it needs to keep coming up.  At the end of the day, adults and kids need to do better.  With everything going on in the world today, a little humility would help.  The science Hill rec club got the death penalty for this stuff last year. Society is unhinged.  Stop enabling bad behavior. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I think it needs to keep coming up.  At the end of the day, adults and kids need to do better.  With everything going on in the world today, a little humility would help.  The science Hill rec club got the death penalty for this stuff last year. Society is unhinged.  Stop enabling bad behavior. 

AMEN AND AMEN.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Great post. TSSAA should step in here and do the right thing. I'm not a fan of either team only a big fan of high school football but imo this is unacceptable. Plus anyone that will hold up for this kinda of crap needs to check their self. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Great post. TSSAA should step in here and do the right thing. I'm not a fan of either team only a big fan of high school football but imo this is unacceptable. Plus anyone that will hold up for this kinda of crap needs to check their self. 

Careful guys I got scolded Saturday on this thread for commenting on the actions of the York players. I was reminded that these are children and I shouldn’t comment on how they have been raised or their actions. Instead I need to look in the mirror, 

I am beginning to think that ER is the one totally at fault for everything 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

Careful guys I got scolded Saturday on this thread for commenting on the actions of the York players. I was reminded that these are children and I shouldn’t comment on how they have been raised or their actions. Instead I need to look in the mirror, 

:popcorneater:

13 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

York has been this way for years. They did the same stuff when I was in high school playing against in the early 2000s.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MrYAIFAN said:

Both teams had six 15-yard penalties. That does not count the off-setting penalties for the fist altercation in the middle of the field or on the sideline (where the coach supposedly put their hands on a York player). This flag on the sideline was uncalled for. The line judge where the tackle happened did not throw the flag it was the side judge that was 15 yards down the field who threw the flag. Legal hit in bounds and they got jumped on the sideline by ER. The fight where fists were thrown was players defending their fellow players (not saying that was legal or right so don't call me classless) but #0 for ER did the same thing and wasn't penalized or thrown out for it. End of the day, the penalty count was even. York had two PF and ejections in the fight and ER only had one but should have been two with the body slam by 0 of ER. So if we are going to call a spade a spade let's do it right. York plays hard nose D and flies to the football...the old saying is "Hit you in the mouth and take your lunch money," but I guess everybody eats free and reduced lunch nowadays.

You are part of the problem at York.....Geez Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1