THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

5 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Thanks brother. I’ll say this the man absolutely loved his kids and loved Upperman football. I know he was a happy man tonight. We sat at the middle school basketball game earlier in the week and talked about this game and UT football for over an hour. He was Orange and White on Saturdays through and through. He was my friend and I will miss him. 

This is so sad to hear and prayers from Betsy!!

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Thanks brother. I’ll say this the man absolutely loved his kids and loved Upperman football. I know he was a happy man tonight. We sat at the middle school basketball game earlier in the week and talked about this game and UT football for over an hour. He was Orange and White on Saturdays through and through. He was my friend and I will miss him. 

I'm so sorry for such a great loss. Especially for his family. Praying for them.

Try and enjoy the win, I know he would want you enjoy it to the fullest. 

Best of luck to Upperman next week.

7 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Death runs in all of our families. None of us are getting out of here alive. There’s only one way to heaven and it’s through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Last Friday night we talked before and after the game. This Friday he’s gone. Definitely puts life in perspective and what’s truly important. 

Well said.

I was at the game tonight. It was fantastic. It was shades of 2021 when Betsy ran the ball down Greeneville’s throat, played more physical ball and in the process, managed to keep the Devil’s offense on the sideline, where they could only watch their season tank. Part of me thinks the Devils were looking past this game, as if the Bees were just gonna come in and lay down for them. And when the Bees punched back after early adversity, the Devils didn’t seem to know what to do. My hats off to Adam and the coaching staff for having their young men prepared and ready and having a great game plan. Not only was Greeneville out played, they were obviously out coached. Again.

We are considering traveling down next weekend to cheer the Bees on.  The East needs to bring it home again. 

On a serious note, praying for the entire Upperman family.