Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

They've been sorta overlooked a bit once they exited the AP top 10.  All the while still lurking and still standing. You and I both had them on the radar early on. 

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I looked at the schedule. If they competed with Covington they are good unless there were Covington injuries. Honestly it smells of another Memphis all star team but I haven’t watched closely and I’m not going to put the effort in to finding out. 

I think Fairley is a very good team that just put a whoopin on another pretty good team this past Friday. 

You really got to do some digging to find some good film on them but I was lucky lucky enough to find some. I also got to watch them play Covington. 

Riverside has good line play and a strong running back but the rest I think Fairley neutralizes. They can match Riverside athlete for athlete. 

My opinion if Riverside wins it will be in the trenches. 

You don’t make it to the semifinals being a cupcake!

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think Fairley is a very good team that just put a whoopin on another pretty good team this past Friday. 

You really got to do some digging to find some good film on them but I was lucky lucky enough to find some. I also got to watch them play Covington. 

Riverside has good line play and a strong running back but the rest I think Fairley neutralizes. They can match Riverside athlete for athlete. 

Tide fans remember Fairley all too well lol. I have seen some of this team and it is kinda similar to that bunch they had in 2019. I still say Riverside wins it. 

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Your eyes are my eyes out West.  

tumblr_oo5fq0EKcm1sqf5tdo2_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Your eyes are my eyes out West.  

tumblr_oo5fq0EKcm1sqf5tdo2_400.gif

Told you to watch him because he's sneaky... but I also said that he was accurate. Had my eyes on his posts and picks since we were in the same region several years back, and it's uncanny how accurate he's been, mostly in the "flip a coin" type games between two really good teams. If he thinks Fairley is for real, they'll do to watch with both eyes.

2 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

I’ve noticed that the later games this season they’ve started running more old school wing T type formations they’ll need to stay away from those Friday If they know what’s good for em and in regards to this being a typical Memphis all star team the only transfer I’ve see so far in the RB who is a Germantown transfer

I think Frost was getting ready for the rematch by running that offense, because he knew that it was Riverside's best way to attack the Mustangs. Didn't use the passing game much Friday night, but when it was called upon it was stellar. If video says that Fairley is more susceptible to the pass, I'd bet that Frost will be ready to use it more.

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Told you to watch him because he's sneaky... but I also said that he was accurate. Had my eyes on his posts and picks since we were in the same region several years back, and it's uncanny how accurate he's been, mostly in the "flip a coin" type games between two really good teams. If he thinks Fairley is for real, they'll do to watch with both eyes.

When I put together my staff, he'll be on it.  ;)

23 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I think Frost was getting ready for the rematch by running that offense, because he knew that it was Riverside's best way to attack the Mustangs. Didn't use the passing game much Friday night, but when it was called upon it was stellar. If video says that Fairley is more susceptible to the pass, I'd bet that Frost will be ready to use it more.

I was talking about Fairley running some wing T formations later in the season but you’re right Frost always puts together more power running formations for the playoffs to impose their will on inferior teams In the trenches which I think you’ll see this game. Fairley likes to load the box and just play man coverage on the outside which they are very good to help against the run I personally don’t see Riverside passing much unless it’s quick stuff

17 hours ago, Tide21 said:

He has threatened people on here before…. 

I have never threatened anyone on this board. I can't help if your threatened by me. Unreal the Huntingdon hate on this board. Posters saying the Mustangs laid down. I've been watching Huntingdon for over 60 years and I've never seen a Mustang team lay down. Nothing worse in the world than jealousy.  I sometimes wonder how many of you haters played the game because you don't know nothing!

11 hours ago, @38320 said:

CoachT.com is so early 2000s.  Posting anonymously just doesn't work anymore. I think people should have to have their true identity available in order to be able to post, complete with a public email. I know it won't change, so my days on CoachT.com are limited. It's just not fun anymore, the way people just get on to argue with each other and put kids down. 

Ok Nikki. Cmon.  You're better than this.   

And where do you draw the line.  If a team chokes at home in a big moment is that mean to observe that