Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

5 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland should have won by 3-4 more scores.  This game was never really in doubt.  Bradley Central's store bought team couldn't even get it done against the Patriots.  

I'll bet Riverdale would have beaten them if they had played also.  

Rutherford County is that strong this year.

no doubt Oakland could have...shoulda is a reach.....may have been slightly in doubt early in the third....never understood that punch kick by oakland to open up the 2nd....and no Riverdale would not have .....wrong match up

.....and howdoitknow goona call Bradley store bought

Booger just sayin MusicOnlineUK: Pot calling the kettle black.

Another note I’d like to make since ppl are on here talking about recruiting. You gotta remember Middle TN has public school talent largely due to lack of relevancy in their private schools other than Lipscomb Academy.

McCallie and Baylor are too close to Cleveland public schools. You don’t much see huge linemen like Oakland has in public schools in Cleveland area. Cleveland area has the skill talent but the linemen are the difference. 

The best of the best (9/10 times) go to Oakland in ‘Boro area. The best of the best around here are going to McCallie or Baylor most of the time. (Carson gentle, Amari Jefferson, etc) Former Oakland RB Jordan James is just one of many players in Middle TN Public school history who get huge FBS/SEC Offers. You don’t really see it too often in Cleveland. Yeah sure Boo, Tito, Marcus, but those 3 guys are all diamonds in the rough. It’ll be a while before we see guys or even a guy reeling in a bunch of big SEC Schools from the Cleveland area.

Talent gap is there at the line of scrimmage and that’s what determined this ball game.

2 minutes ago, epatty said:

Another note I’d like to make since ppl are on here talking about recruiting. You gotta remember Middle TN has public school talent largely due to lack of relevancy in their private schools other than Lipscomb Academy.

McCallie and Baylor are too close to Cleveland public schools. You don’t much see huge linemen like Oakland has in public schools in Cleveland area. Cleveland area has the skill talent but the linemen are the difference. 

The best of the best (9/10 times) go to Oakland in ‘Boro area. The best of the best around here are going to McCallie or Baylor most of the time. (Carson gentle, Amari Jefferson, etc) Former Oakland RB Jordan James is just one of many players in Middle TN Public school history who get huge FBS/SEC Offers. You don’t really see it too often in Cleveland. Yeah sure Boo, Tito, Marcus, but those 3 guys are all diamonds in the rough. It’ll be a while before we see guys or even a guy reeling in a bunch of big SEC Schools from the Cleveland area.

Talent gap is there at the line of scrimmage and that’s what determined this ball game.

Not my wife? See you next year maybe!

15 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

You know what’s good about my job being in the chemical field? When my boys start high school ball Being in the field I’m in I can move anywhere I want and put then in any program I want. I currently live in Bradley so that’s why I’m rooting for this team. I’ve always admired maryville. Quarles isn’t a gauranteed fox for that program you need athleticism too… Alcoa is currently pulling all the talent

You must be using anhydrous ammonia to make something else.

WW-JP.png

4 minutes ago, epatty said:

Lack of relevancy in the privates…middle Tenn privates get a ton of talent from the area.  You don’t know what your talking about