For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

23 hours ago, powerp said:

When I think Mckenzie I go back to 2007 and 2 things stand out. Montrell Mitchell taking it to the house on a toss sweep on the first play and Terrell Robinson returning a fumble for a td when the camera pans to Comer and he says “what’s going on?”

second play. First was off sides. Lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Come on in, the water is great! LOPWOAO. Youngon, Old Pirate says winning titles & being consistent does the recruiting fer all schools. Figure, yous ain’t learned that yet, there fer yous got to be a wannabe. The stands will be full and hundreds watching on TV of those seeking a chance to be a state champion. Question is, how many & who will end up with departures because of consistent losing, while others rep the benefits. A feller gots to know, when it comes to Fueding, “ No Child Left Behind” ain’t applicable. YepReconSo,    All should know,” Ifin Yous Ain’t The Lead Dog, The Scenary And Smell  Never Ever Changes”.                GO PIRATES. 

EmF7irjWkAA6b-q.jpg

4 hours ago, TheCountian said:

BigCornbread, we got beat by the better team last week and that’s ok, we’ll be back next year.   BUT all of our players are legit and legal.  We don’t have whole new rosters every season like yall.  Are those boys that are seniors over there this year and making all that noise, were they not any good last year?  How’d they get so much better from junior to senior year?  Hmmm, oh, I know, they filled in some gaps with some top level recruits!  Haha!

SP had 2 new kids this year. That’s it,.. all schools have new kids sometime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

We're sending a limo to the kids from North Georgia. Too close for them to fly in.

That guy is a dang retard. He knows nothing.. Some butt hurt fan after the Clay County game said something to me about #66 for SP… he wasn’t on the roster last year… 

I did some checking and the kid only played one year of HS football… this year which is his senior year.  Started in preK here.. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

I really wish you would have taken me up on the offer to buy your tickets to watch the Dresden-McKenzie game.  You really deserve to watch some quality football after the last 2 seasons you have had to endure. 

It might be a great time for you to throw your hat in the ring for HC there at Forrest.  You seem to know a lot about X's and O's. 

Tell Mikie next time you see him congrats on the $$$$, but the 2006 TSSAA Single A Baseball Championship Trophy still rests at 23292 HWY 22, McKenzie, TN.     2-0 

muppets-twoold.gif

4 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

That guy is a dang retard. He knows nothing.. Some butt hurt fan after the Clay County game said something to me about #66 for SP… he wasn’t on the roster last year… 

I did some checking and the kid only played one year of HS football… this year which is his senior year.  Started in preK here.. 

The good folks at McKenzie probably wishes he would shut up

9 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

He has been here his whole career. Never imagined him playing a sport. That shows how young kids can develop as they go along.

• Like 1