For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

People only saw a glimpse  of Wellington kid in 2nd half when they took training wheels off him he then showed glimpses of what they typically do with him until he got hurt again. Kid looked like Johnny football in Gordonsville game. Would have loved to witness Mase vs South Pitt or Moore vs South Pitt with both healthy teams. Those teams had more firepower offensively than McKenzie but neither had the defense to get their team a W when it mattered. McKenzie is building a program out West. Biggest question will be if they can stay down again next cycle. 1A has been good to Comer.

South Pitt had an elite defense this year and it showed in the final. Neither the 1A & 2A games were pretty but both you guys and Riverside were able to hang your hat on your Defense and it won y’all another Championship. Btw #8 was a beast. Kudus to that kid. Heck of a game. Look fwd to watching you guys next season. Don’t sleep on region opponents next year though. Chatt Prep and Sale Creek both are liable to make some noise in playoffs. I am just keeping it real

I heard those McKenzie guys are still trying to tackle #8 in their dreams . . .

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today.  I really enjoyed last Friday's game. It was a little closer than I anticipated but I guess that happens when the best player is hurt. I hope everyone has a great holiday season. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. I hope everyone has a great afternoon and Go Pirates!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, TheCountian said:

McKenzie’s  QB was just bad off and may have even been hurt but it was kept quiet. Worst game he’s ever played I assure you.  If he was half way on, McKenzie would have won by a couple of TD’s.  In all seriousness, their QB played so bad that they probably could have put in their backup QB and probably won.  They keep a QB factory over there.  I’m just keeping it real! 

There is a lot great things going on with Huntingdon program the next few years you could be discussing. Going to be a good ride for Huntingdon and I would hate for you to miss it. With all due respect, how about you just let the Rebel posters take care of Rebel business. That is enough foolishness for one thread already. Thank You!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

There is a lot great things going on with Huntingdon program the next few years you could be discussing. Going to be a good ride for Huntingdon and I would hate for you to miss it. With all due respect, how about you just let the Rebel posters take care of Rebel business. That is enough foolishness for one thread already. Thank You!

That dude ain’t a Huntingdon poster, even if he says he is. 

I will say this, when the chips were down and questions abound about what the Pirates were going to do? The answer was strong, "run the ball" and they did! Over and over, to the point that everyone in the stadium and across the state knew what was coming and there was no stopping it. It was 100 years of SP football in 12 minutes. (no I'm not a dyed in the wool Pirate,but maybe OP & RLH will give me a pass) Oh and.....MTCS COUGARS STATE CHAMPIONS DII- A!!! Only loss was to these Pirates, BUT our Mr. Football was out, our stating left tackle was out, our #2 RB was hobbled! You think I'm kidding but I'm not!

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I will say this, when the chips were down and questions abound about what the Pirates were going to do? The answer was strong, "run the ball" and they did! Over and over, to the point that everyone in the stadium and across the state knew what was coming and there was no stopping it. It was 100 years of SP football in 12 minutes. (no I'm not a dyed in the wool Pirate,but maybe OP & RLH will give me a pass) Oh and.....MTCS COUGARS STATE CHAMPIONS DII- A!!! Only loss was to these Pirates, BUT our Mr. Football was out, our stating left tackle was out, our #2 RB was hobbled! You think I'm kidding but I'm not!

I respect your posts and also know you were short handed for that game. Still though…No excuses, next man up. That’s what we done Friday in the second half and still won the game. 

I think MTCS was also out coached in that game as well. Just my opinion not that it matters lol

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Congrats on state 

8 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

I respect your posts and also know you were short handed for that game. Still though…No excuses, next man up. That’s what we done Friday in the second half and still won the game. 

I think MTCS was also out coached in that game as well. Just my opinion not that it matters lol

Did I mention we muffed 2 punts and a KO? That's how it goes sometimes. Even with all that, we held you to the 2nd lowest score of the season. Just hope you guys return the favor when you come to our place next year :popcorneater:

On 12/2/2023 at 3:42 PM, TheCountian said:

To Big Cornbread and  all his SP rubbing buddies!  Great season and great championship win, the recruiting definitely paid off!  Pretty sad that we have to worry about cheating at the high school level.  Y’all boys cheat more than any school in the state.  You’ve done it for years and will continue to do it.  You can’t deny it either when you were on probation for it.  For those that think I’m just blowing smoke, all it takes is a simple google search.  Ought to be ashamed.  How can you be proud to even hoist that gold ball.  Undeserving for sure!  I think it’s BS that you were even allowed to play the last two or three years and have a chance at the gold ball.   You should have had a 4 year playoff ban. Period!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the only fair way to weed out all of the players that were recruited, housing paid for, or whatever the case may have been.  But naw, you’re south Pitt, you get a darn slap on the wrist by just losing a few practices.  Come on, give me a break!   Take you new trophy and your new rings with asterisks and shove it!  Cheaters!

image.jpeg.0da5db1ffb7007fc3698ea8c90eeedc9.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Did I mention we muffed 2 punts and a KO? That's how it goes sometimes. Even with all that, we held you to the 2nd lowest score of the season. Just hope you guys return the favor when you come to our place next year :popcorneater:

Hey, you guys feel free to muff as many punts and kicks as you want.  After all, you will be hosting!  That game and the OS games have potential of hype going into them. 

12 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

100 years in 12 minutes is a good description.  It was like #8 was running for a century of great tailbacks.

• Like 1