Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

Not a fan of either team but the irony of this game is the PC special teams allowed Upperman to return a KO return for a TD after PC's first score, then allowed Upperman to recover the onside which allowed Upperman to steal a possession which all but tied the game. However, it was Pearl's special teams (hands team) which sealed the victory for them in the end. Great game by both teams and CONGRATULATIONS to both squads on an excellent season!

1 minute ago, crow6424 said:

Nope

PC won and that’s all that matters. Give them the credit they deserve. 

True, but not all that matters. I'm not big on moral victories, but Upperman proved today that they're right there with anyone in the classification...didn't quite go their way today, but I personally don't want to read another negative thing about the program. They play the right way, lost the right way, and I'm sure if they had won they would have shown the same class as winners. The ball that will go in the trophy case at UHS is a lighter tone than they wanted, but they gained just as much respect today as they would have with a W.

Congratulations to UHS and their fans for showing everyone your true colors...I am now a fan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

True, but not all that matters. I'm not big on moral victories, but Upperman proved today that they're right there with anyone in the classification...didn't quite go their way today, but I personally don't want to read another negative thing about the program. They play the right way, lost the right way, and I'm sure if they had won they would have shown the same class as winners. The ball that will go in the trophy case at UHS is a lighter tone than they wanted, but they gained just as much respect today as they would have with a W.

Congratulations to UHS and their fans for showing everyone your true colors...I am now a fan.

Thanks for the kind words. We’re proud of our team. It was a great game and that’s all I can ask for.