Merry Christmas!

tradertwo

My Christmas wish for all of you is peace, prosperity, happiness, and good health for you and yours!

My solution for you to have all these things is to accept that Jesus was born into this world for the purpose of your salvation, and to pay the penance for your shortcomings. Celebrate the season by spending time with, and giving to those you love but remember that the Sears and Roebuck Wish Book (ask someone older if you don't know) nor 'Ol Saint Nick isn't where Christmas originated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

My Christmas wish for all of you is peace, prosperity, happiness, and good health for you and yours!

My solution for you to have all these things is to accept that Jesus was born into this world for the purpose of your salvation, and to pay the penance for your shortcomings. Celebrate the season by spending time with, and giving to those you love but remember that the Sears and Roebuck Wish Book (ask someone older if you don't know) nor 'Ol Saint Nick isn't where Christmas originated.

I will never forget that day. 8/10/1997 . Best decision I ever made! Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Merry Christmas!

Edited by orngnblk