Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

2 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Lol just lost to the worst Bradley team in the history of the school. Couldn’t take advantage of tssaa screwing the bracket up :roflol:

I thought DB's 106 would TF or pin Bradley's guy, but just a decision. The 138 match was weird, DB kid essentially pinned himself (although he was losing when it happened) and I thought he would at least win.  Congrats to Bradley.  Normans leaving killed DB.

Edited by oceansize42
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

I thought DB's 106 would TF or pin Bradley's guy, but just a decision. The 138 match was weird, DB kid essentially pinned himself (although he was losing when it happened) and I thought he would at least win.  Congrats to Bradley.  Normans leaving killed DB.

Last sentence summed it up.

• Like 1

Back to what matters

Conso Finals Brentwood vs Summit 

#2 Posey is winning vs #1Yazdani

ref calls injury time after a potentially dangerous chicken wing. Posey says “no I’m good, let’s go”. Coach Miller calls the ref to the table and the ref says WORD FOR WORD “No he won’t argue with me that’s the match”. 

Brentwood wins by Inj Def. I don’t generally say this but that ref is out of line. I cannot state how bad that was. Inexcusable. Unbelievable.

36 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Back to what matters

ref calls injury time after a potentially dangerous chicken wing. Posey says “no I’m good, let’s go”. Coach Miller calls the ref to the table and the ref says WORD FOR WORD “No he won’t argue with me that’s the match”. 

Brentwood wins by Inj Def. I don’t generally say this but that ref is out of line. I cannot state how bad that was. Inexcusable. Unbelievable.

wow

55 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Back to what matters

Second this, I also heard the ref say “he won’t argue with me that’s the match”