Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

6 minutes ago, desselle said:

I’m confused on what you’re asking Captain. You are all over the place. You asked if Landon and Jarvis are healthy and then said if they are out. I’m asking why wouldn’t they be healthy. I mean I talked to him this morning and he seemed healthy. 

I'm fairly convinced at this point that CaptainGuru is a bot.

18 minutes ago, desselle said:

I’m confused on what you’re asking Captain. You are all over the place. You asked if Landon and Jarvis are healthy and then said if they are out. I’m asking why wouldn’t they be healthy. I mean I talked to him this morning and he seemed healthy. 

LOL … I think Guru might be an AI generated response.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

If Summit Spartans are not careful Cleveland Raiders could mercy rule them this time. Are Landon and Jarvis healthy for the match? David coming over from the private sector helped Summit Spartans a lot too this season. If you look at the results from the last match. It could happen. If Landon and Jarvis are both out this time it will be a mercy rule win for Cleveland Raiders. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Cap'n G, I'll be the first to admit what we are all thinking but every one of us on these message boards are SO proud of you! And more importantly, we think you should be proud of yourself!! You still got a little ways to go, but you're growing up so fast these days. You have finally asked a pertinent question (health of wrestlers), are beginning to participate in the dialogue, showed you are a VERY knowledgeable wrestling fan by knowing Summit's two most accomplished wrestlers by name, were able to share some past TN wrestling history abt Jarvis AND Landon's previous titles in addition to providing us with the fact that Summit has a new toy at 190. Cap'n, I honestly can't believe it but you're actually growing up right before our eyes! 

Edited by FargoStrut
So proud of Cap'n G

Cleveland should certainly be favored, but I don’t think anyone should be counting Summit out.  If I recall, Summit won 5 of the 14 matches in the earlier meeting.  I get that Cleveland has more flexibility to move guys, but let’s assume the match-ups are the same as last time with the addition of Demorest for Summit (going againt Gabe rather than Lucas).  Summit would need a Demorest win and to flip one other match or get pins in all its wins to make it tight.  Plus, you never know about missed weight, sickness, or injury.  Summit certainly has an uphill battle, but stranger things have happened.

29 minutes ago, desselle said:

I just want to make sure they are healthy for Saturday morning at 9:00 am. Summit Spartans are real good, but not as good as Cleveland Raiders. If Summit Spartan best wrestlers are not healthy then the team will get mercy ruled. Summit Spartans have some individual champions though that will be crowned at the individual championships. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

5 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Cap'n G, I'll be the first to admit what we are all thinking but every one of us on these message boards are SO proud of you! And more importantly, we think you should be proud of yourself!! You still got a little ways to go, but you're growing up so fast these days. You have finally asked a pertinent question (health of wrestlers), are beginning to participate in the dialogue, showed you are a VERY knowledgeable wrestling fan by knowing Summit's two most accomplished wrestlers by name, were able to share some past TN wrestling history abt Jarvis AND Landon's previous titles in addition to providing us with the fact that Summit has a new toy at 190. Cap'n, I honestly can't believe it but you're actually growing up right before our eyes! 

Hello Mr. Fargo. I loved you as Lorne Malvo in your series. You did an excellent job, however this is about Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans. Cleveland Raiders could mercy rule Summit Spartans in this match, but I think Summit Spartans are too good to let it happen. What do you think will happen in this match? Jarvis, David and Landon will win their matches but if they don't win it will be a mercy rule victory for Cleveland Raiders. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

9 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I just want to make sure they are healthy for Saturday morning at 9:00 am. Summit Spartans are real good, but not as good as Cleveland Raiders. If Summit Spartan best wrestlers are not healthy then the team will get mercy ruled. Summit Spartans have some individual champions though that will be crowned at the individual championships. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I think you are also forgetting about kids like Posey, Little and Leach who won their matches last time. 

14 minutes ago, desselle said:

I think you are also forgetting about kids like Posey, Little and Leach who won their matches last time. 

Yep.  If those 3 win again and can squeeze out a few more bonus points, plus a win by Domerest, along with Jarvis and Landon getting their 12, then it tightens and if Summit can find one more win somewhere … who knows.  It’s certainly unlikely, but not impossible.

8 minutes ago, PackMentality said:

Yep.  If those 3 win again and can squeeze out a few more bonus points, plus a win by Domerest, along with Jarvis and Landon getting their 12, then it tightens and if Summit can find one more win somewhere … who knows.  It’s certainly unlikely, but not impossible.

One thing I can guarantee Knox and Pete will put a plan together that gives them the best matchups. It will come down to starting weight and who has to show first at certain weights. 

33 minutes ago, desselle said:

Jarvis has won a couple of individual titles for Summit Spartans. Zach is also very good. I did not leave them out for Summit Spartans. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.