Prayers to Barney Sox.

20 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Been a very bad day to be woken up at 5.30 to hear someone on the other line telling me my wife has passed away. I've known for a couple of weeks things were not looking good. I found her Monday Morning unconscoius and called an ambulance and I was told lastnight things were looking much better but she had a heart attack and passed on this morning around 4 a.m. There were many times over the past three years I couldn't go to the ballgames because I didn't want to leave her alone. I know she is in a better place as to be in the pain she has been in the past few years.

Sometimes Barn what we want and what God knows is best are two different things, and I pray that He gives you the strength and wisdom to endure His way and to understand that we're not meant to understand. I rarely participate in these "prayer" threads because I (not knocking anyone else at all) somehow feel that making it public isn't how I need to approach it, but I feel lead to say it this time. I realize that no words will lessen your loss and heartbreak, but if there were I'd love for you to hear them today. May God bless you and yours in your time of need.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Been a very bad day to be woken up at 5.30 to hear someone on the other line telling me my wife has passed away. I've known for a couple of weeks things were not looking good. I found her Monday Morning unconscoius and called an ambulance and I was told lastnight things were looking much better but she had a heart attack and passed on this morning around 4 a.m. There were many times over the past three years I couldn't go to the ballgames because I didn't want to leave her alone. I know she is in a better place as to be in the pain she has been in the past few years.

I’m so sorry buddy. I’ve known her since we were little girls. I just can’t imagine what you’re going through. Love and prayers to you and her mom and brother. I haven’t wanted to bother you but I’ve been in contact with Richard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

It’s not just the elderly that pass away young man. I’m 54 and she was a couple years younger than me. 

Never said it was…?

Death eventually comes to everyone. There is no age requirement for death, and it comes in every form. You just have to keep on living. Eventually, when it's your time, you’ll be able to go meet the people you love and have missed so much.

Edited by Dawgz4life
  • Like 3