My Guesses at 4-5A

TDCman

Guest region4fan

Glad to see you back , Johnny C. I always appreciate your insight. We are not sure what to expect from Blackman this year. I feel like they will be tough. Once you have built a winning tradition, it is hard to accept anything less.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are not hearing alot about the blaze right now but those guys have been working hard this summer to get better. They still have to nail down a qb and some defensive backs but all in all things are looking good. Nobody is talking because it is still early and like Johnny C said there ain't any real reason to talk alot of crap before the season. The blaze start the season with lincoln co., that early test will give people some idea of how the blaze will be.

Hey region4fan,

It's nice to know someone is thinking about us Blackman boys! Our silence is due to there is alot of questions to be answered by some of the underclassmen! This will be a good Sr. class of leaders but a very small one(11 total). Can you say rebuilding year? The team as a whole is working hard in the weight room. Strength wise should be one of our stronger teams as a whole. Will have a team of headhunters as we have had in the past! Lets put it this way, we might not be the speedy team of the past (ie. Rico Turner amoung others) and we may lose a few games (ie. Reg.4 5a sch.,LC,B-wood,Gallatin, sheeze! ;) ) but everyone we play will leave respecting this fine group of young men b/c they come from that great M'boro tradition "WINNING!"

MURFREESBORO FOOTBALL- It doesn't get much better!!!!! :D

Guest region4fan

AHHHHH.....you know it is once again football time in TN when the boards are represented by all the knowledgeable fans like Riverdale, JohnnyC, Olineathlete,and Slim. These boards are almost as good as watching the games! ALMOST! It is great to see you guys online and in full force.It is also wonderful to see that each team is being represented by true and loyal fans like you!

Man, I just can't wait til the first opening kick-off! Is anyone playing in week zero in our region this year??!

Guest Oakland

i dont think so but a game u may wanna check out is a gig week 0 game bewteen franklin and lincoln county at the pit, i know i will be going hope to see u guys there as well

Ravenwood is the new Williamson Co. school that opened up last year opposite to Brentwood. It is to Brentwood as Centennial is to Franklin and Blackman is to Riverdale. Being that it is their first year of varsity football and they're competing in one of the three best regions in the state says to me that it might be a rough go at it. Blackman should have no problem with them and should hopefully pick up a little confidence from that game.

Guest region4fan

Wow, thanks for the information about the Franklin/ Lincoln County game in week zero. Since we play both teams in the regular season, I will definitely have to take a drive up to the PIT. I think that QB for Lincoln County is phenomenal. It will be fun to watch him against mighty Franklin. I was hoping that he had already graduated, but no such luck! He made all the difference in our game against the Falcons last year.

Someone told me that Louis Thompson from LC has already decided that this is his last year coaching. Can anyone confirm that??