Gallatin has ineligible players?

GWAVE1

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right hendersonville's quick / speedy joy may quickly and speedily come to an end if it comes to an injunction hearing.

What is a Jozman????????????

Let's not jump to conclusions expediciously. Hendersonville would still have to win out to make the playoffs. either way we control our fate.

to explain my last name is jozwik and in short i am the man

jozwik + man =JOZMAN

Edited by jozman

Good answer!

Im a sumner county resident but have no ties to Gallatin or Hnedersonville. I wish Coach Lassiter and Coach Hatfield the best. Just hate to see this happen if everything has played out like has been said here. It may have an EXPEDICIOUSLY effect both schools.

I don't know the facts of it all but a few things are for sure

TSSAA rules (RONNIE CARTER who inforces the rules made up by the TSSAA members) approved Shipley on the information he received.

which is the correct decission

apparently the question is was the information that was given to the TSSAA correct?

I don't want to speculate but this is just my view on what can be gathered on the story.

Just to let everyone know Gallatin beat us(smyrna) even if it's not on the record

Just to let everyone know the move must be a bona fide move

but the word bona fide means multiple things according to Microsoft Word

genuine authentic real true valid above-board legetaminte and legal

I say we all just need to wait it out and we will eventuall all find out the WHOLE story

i am another gallatin player and i happen to be one of our many seniors. this really stinks for all us our players but mostly for us seniors. we dont have another chance after this year. for some coach that was mad cause we kicked the crap out of them to turn us in for some crap like this is utterly wrong and cowardly. mcgavocks coach needs to grow up and start acting like a man. its not right to mess with a teams future just cause you dont like the fact that one of your players now attends that school. hey mcgavock coaches, do yall have any idea what its like to walk around in a community and hear people calling you liars and cheaters for something that isnt your fault and never should have happened?? you have seriously upset off our whole town and i dont think you wanted to do that cause you have just got the whole state to turn against you. and as for your fellow nashville compadres we are gonna prove that we are the best of 5-5A. i know that i personally cant wait to get to friday night and start bustin heads. and as for the tssaa have some common decency and admit that you messed up and correct your mistake. everybody knows you screwed up so just be men and fix your screwup.

Look guys, I know it is late. But I just couldn't sleep. This whole thing is because of poor sportsmanship. That is where I will leave it. I feel that Gallatin took the necessary precautions in order to play an honest and rule-abiding season. They should under no circumstances be penalized for this; therefore, I am simply going to view the posts for the rest of this thread instead of responding to them. And no one has to apologize for the things I said about MBA.... I already showed my remorse over the mistake. Goodnight guys.

According to the paper, Gallatin would go to 2-6, 1-3 in the region.

So sorry H'ville fans, either way, Gallatin won.

if GHS wins the last two they go to the playoffs, probably as a 4, maybe as a 3.

There is still hope guys, hang in there.

In fact, what would be more impressive than winning a State Title after all this mess? I think that would be say a lot for Gallatin's strength and resiliance, don't you?

"However, while rumors circulated throughout the midstate that the Green Wave were ordered to forfeit most of its 2003 victories, parties on both sides indicated that wasn’t the case." (quoted from the article from the News Examiner) According to this article, discussion is still being held over the case. Also according to the article, no appeal has yet been filied. This article was released today, Wed. Oct. 22, 2003.