Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

I really see a close down to the wire game and that is what is going to amaze people.

If Smyrna can get a couple of quick cheap scores, you may be right. It could be close. On the other hand, if Smyrna lets LC get a couple of cheap scores right off the bat, the rout will be on. Smyrna will have to try to do things they don't normally do in order to play catch up with the Falcons. That will put the Bulldogs in an untenable position.

When the Falcons get someone down, they play with a vengence. They know how to go for the kill. Smyrna better do all they can to keep it close into the second half. Then, they'll have a good chance.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lhs9898

I hope thats all lc copncentrates on is drilling wolke that would mean they don't know about marsalous but i doubt they would be so uninformed to think he is all smyrna has like some people.

i don't know which lhs (lebanon or lavergne) you are but if someone needs advice on how to beat smyrna how would you know?

if thats all you have to do why didn't lhs do it? lhs never beat wolke in his career

82, where are the other Smyrna fans? Looks like you're out there trying to play Friday night's game on here all by yourself. I can't tell if you just have a bad attitude or if you are so desperate that it just appears that way.

Let's just hope that the players on both teams come with a go-get'em attitude, play hard, play fair and have fun. That' really what it's all about, isn't it?

I'm not going to make any predictions. I will say one thing though. Of all the teams that Licoln Co. has played this year Smyrna is the only team that can match them size for size and speed for speed. Licoln Co. may have a bigger line but Smyrna has the faster skill position players. We know both teams can run but Smyrna has the advantage on the pass game. This game will probably be very low scoring and whoever has the better defense in the end will win the game.

Allaround fan

This is a message board where people discuss their teams and how they think the

game will turn out and how each team has to perform to do it. It makes it fun to throw in a few barbs here and there . I may go back and forth with a few other posters on the board but I assure you as far as I am concerned it is all in good nature fun.

I have all the respect in the world for lc and I know what it will take to beat this team. I have layed out my scenario for getting it done and if I'm wrong------------

or if I'm right --------------------------------------------------------------------------------It will not change my life one bit. I love high school football but its not life or death.

My last prediction

Smyrna 24

LC 21

I hope for a safe good spirited game with good sportmanship and competition and that no matter what happens everyone shakes hands at the end and looks back on a well played hard fought game.

GLENCLIFF! that year glencliff played all cup cakes that year and everybody in metro stunk that year, so dont give me that undefeated example, use a better one

Last time I checked Lincoln Co. didn't exactly play a power house schedule this year either. Their non region games include: Franklin, Riverdale, and Howard. Now Compare that to Brentwood, Gallatin, and Hendersonville. I know if's don't count but realisticlly Smyrna could have ended the season 9-1. Luckily their bad games are out of the way and they are ready for anybody. Smyrna has nothing to lose this game so they are probably gonna lay it all on the line.

I'm not going to make any predictions. I will say one thing though. Of all the teams that Licoln Co. has played this year Smyrna is the only team that can match them size for size and speed for speed. Licoln Co. may have a bigger line but Smyrna has the faster skill position players. We know both teams can run but Smyrna has the advantage on the pass game. This game will probably be very low scoring and whoever has the better defense in the end will win the game.

First of all I do not think smyrna can match up with the falcons

second how do you know what kind of passing game LC has, just because they don't throw the ball alot does not mean that they can't..

You will be impressed if LC does have to throw the ball alot..

LC has a real QB with the total package and he can hurt defenses in every way possible..

LC wins this one big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smyrna has not seen a team of this caliber and they will be shocked when the pads start poping........