Suggestion For Posters!

CoachT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Coacht,

I am working with a high school senior this year helping him deceide which college to attend. His father is out of state and he has left me to manage this year. I and new to all of this, so there are many things that I do not know.

He is a very talented running back and should have many schools looking at him. My questions is where can you find where he is listed as far as rank against other running backs in the state and nation. Is there a web site or book that has them all listed. Also, when can I start contacting colleges on his behalf.

Any help in this matter would be helpful.

Thanks,

• 5 weeks later...

How much for a cyber shave and haircut? This whole topic sounds like the local barber shop on the movie "Radio". Lots of well meant talk and fun, but I seriously

agree that crudeness, slanderous talk, and name calling is bad business and should be confined to the barber shop or street corner. As a teacher/coach I would hate to see the forums not be available in the schools. :lol::( thumb

Just a thought, before posting, look back a couple of sets of posts and see if there is the same subject or a thread on a team or player. Or you could use the search feature just type in your team or player(s) you're interested in. There's a lot of repeat posts on the same subject, I was asked to make that point, but I agree...I and probably others just skip a topic sometimes when it gets repetitive and I probably miss some good observations and thoughts.

Edited by Sequatchie

Just a thought, before posting, look back a couple of sets of posts and see if there is the same subject or a thread on a team or player. Or you could use the search feature just type in your team or player(s) you're interested in. There's a lot of repeat posts on the same subject, I was asked to make that point, but I agree...I and probably others just skip a topic sometimes when it gets repetitive and I probably miss some good observations and thoughts.

825293511[/snapback]

Great Post! Indian thumb

It really is irritating to have a someone post a topic that has already been talked about extensivily a page or two over.

Also a note to new posters please try not to use school abbreviations like (CCHS, MCHS, SCHS) as their are a lot of schools that have the same four letter abbreviations! Because you could be posting about Smith County but others might think your talking about Sevier County or Stewart County!

robjim

i really don't kno why you closed the Riverdale topic but personally i didn't see anything wrong with it. and it had more posts on it than most of the ones on here. and i get on here all the time because i look forward to seeing what people have to say about Riverdalel. but now that makes it kinda hard since you closed the topic. i don't see why you locked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, just noticed this post. River, two reasons, 1. not on subject for sometime 2. messages between posters were better handled by emailing one another. You can always email coacht (coacht@coacht.com) and see if he agrees with you and unlocks it.

Edited by robjim

• 4 weeks later...

Several reasons:

The in-season boards take constant moderating, tons of time. The off-season boards are for Plus members only and take almost zero moderating which frees us up for the other boards.

Trash-talking gets pretty bad on the in-season boards, at times, but gets much worse on open off-season boards since there are no games to talk about.

All boards are accessible at all times to Plus members. We need the support, financially, even though it is only $12 per individual for 12 full months. For example, we added two more new servers this week at an additional cost of over $400 per month. They are partially in place (database has been moved) and will be completely online next week (Cold Fusion and PHP will be moved).