Powell v Maryville

PUCKERUP

This game should be a challenge for the Red Rebels. I think the Panthers will get in a few scores in the first half and MHS will have a few problems/miscues. The score will be close at the half and the Red Rebels come back to win it in the fourth quarter.

Red Rebels 38

Panthers 27

No RR fans, I don't like that thinking at all, but it's that "mappy" feeling I get each year with one game and this is it.

Reguards to the Board

Map

p.s. Good to see you RebelRon at the WB game. "Keep 'em Flyin'"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider, is Penny Ferguson aware of that writing talent of yours? Oh, I meant Dr Ferguson, of course! Always good to read creative lines such as yours.

825358030[/snapback]

actually she is, and "she didnt go to school for all those years to be called Mrs." either. im done with her though, and ive moved on the the always exciting ms. burchfield

I'd like to comment on Rebelraider's post about the foundations of music class. That's the most unprofessional thing I've ever heard of. This teacher needs to realize that he is paid to teach a class apparently, a music class and shoud stick to music. I didn't realize that teaching morality lessons about CoachT was a branch of music. This teacher needs to quit using his superiority to inflict his oppinions upon his students. I hope he is reads this and takes it into thought.

And about the game, I think Maryville will have more trouble that most people think with Powell. Everyone knows that Powell has size, but no one believes they have talent, well their record shows that they might have a little bit of something going for them besides size. Lineman cant score touchdowns, someone's gotta finish the play. I hope Maryville doesn't over look Powell because they will be Maryville's toughest challenge of the year. But i'm confident GQ will have his squad ready to play Friday Night. Maryville wins it 42 - 14

Central...I think they need to shut their mouths and when game time comes they can put up or shut up, cause we know they haven't been able to put up since 1999!!! :unsure:

Central won in 2000 also, when Maryville started 0-4, the RedRebels have won the last three (BARELY).

The bottom line is Maryville is the raining Region 3-4A champion of the world untill someone takes the gold.

Ok you say Powell hasn't had an athlete in a few years and you can only remember 1 athlete. You guys have to stop and think about the athletes powell has had just in the last 4 years. Here are some you may have forgotten about..........Andrew Tudor, Joey Stevens, Josh Norman, Derek Milligan, Cole Patrick, Dustin Plumlee and this yr they have.....Tyler Williams, Brandon Thrower, Cody Watts, Lee Smith

So whoever thinks these kids are not athletes you are about foolish

Jon Jon Lewis

825358035[/snapback]

No, he's talking about Derek Milligan.

That settles it. Since all you experts believe that Maryville and Central are the only teams around that have athletes, why even play the rest of the games? :unsure:

By the way, John Paul. You know that McCallie team that Central lost to a couple of weeks ago? You might want to ask their coaching staff what happened when they scrimmaged Powell earlier this year.

The is going to be one of the best games in east tenn. I think that it will be a close game, but Maryville will pull away in the 4th quarter. Powell's massive o-line and d-line will be like nothing Maryville has seen this year, or will see. Maryville never has a lack of athletes and this year is no different. Maryville's overall talent, plus them being at home will allow them to pull away in the 4th. It should be a fight for at least 2 quarters (maybe 3)

Final Score

Maryville- 28

Powell-13