This year in AA

Jroc24

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto Lady Mustangs made it to the State tournament last year, whereas several of these teams being named did not!! That doesn't make since that the Lady Mustangs made it last year, and only lost 2 players, to which can be, and have been replaced. Not taken anything away from the 2 players we lost, they were great, but we've got some young juniors and sophomores, and 2very IMPRESSIVE SENIORS that are going to step up to the challenge this season. They already have a taste of "the boro" and will be back this season, if ANYTHING at all sways in their direction. The only difference in last season, and this season for the girls i believe will be that it won't be one game and then out at "the boro." It'll be 3 and out with the "Gold Ball" tucked under their arm as they exit the floor as State Champs. Ofcourse i'm prejudice, but I see sooo much talent and young talent in this bunch of girls that it is unreal. Plus the fact they are sooo eager to return back to the "BIG SHOW" in the "BORO"!!! GOOD LUCK LADY MUSTANGS!!!! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY!!! :D

:rolleyes:

if your talkin bout that banes girl, shes not that good.....any game ive seen her play other post have dominated her in the paint.....by the way...i wonder why she went there!?!??!

hmmm....allstar20...you got any comments?!?!?

825388153[/snapback]

So, if the Banes girl has moved to Cheatam Co., then waverly should not be as good??????

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment (Lady Tigers Mom),

Yes, this is definitely going to be one of, if not THE, toughest district our girls will have ever faced. With two top squads only losing 1 player, the stakes are raised higher. With Elizabethton and Unicoi always having good teams, you can't take anything for granted. Obviously you know that our teams have to go out and perform ever night, cause no one takes a night off when they play us. Everyone's rivals are US! I konw that SG and PF are returning tons of talent....it should be a battle......!! But isn't this what it's all about!!!

Devilfanatic, you are very informative most people dont know as much as you, or brag as much as you hard to believe your from LA or JC.

825401387[/snapback]

Iapologize if my remarks came off offensive to you, i was merely stating facts thats all, and every year it seems that i hear the ole cliche' (we beat them in camp), and it does get a little old but i do have it on good authority that Hume-Fogg is suppose to be one of the better teams in AA, only time will tell. I look forward to a great year of girls basketball in the state of Tn, where the best girls basketball is played in the nation! good luck to all the teams! thumb

....and no 13AA team!  Oh, I forgot, you guys think west TN girls can't play basketball.  :D

825414803[/snapback]

haha ya...they just pick teams that are half way decent from middle tennessee to the east. must be a few teams that havent had winning seasons in 20 years and are going to supposedly have a BREAKOUT year.

haha ya...they just pick teams that are half way decent from middle tennessee to the east. must be a few teams that havent had winning seasons in 20 years and are going to supposedly have a BREAKOUT year.

825414978[/snapback]

The "half way decent" Middle and East Tn teams as you say usually beat the best West Tn teams when it comes tourney time. :D thumb