DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got the Jimmy Leg!!

First time since the Oak Ridge Game. I had no plans to go to this game before this week and this string got started. Now, you know, this is for all of the marbles. DB always plays for the Region 1 5A Marbles, this is the first time that the Cougars of Campbell Co has been in the fight. Congrats!!

Numbers for your review:

DB INDIANS ALL TIME RECORD 669-200-28 (77%) All Time Most Wins in the State

DB UNDER HEAD COACH GRAHAM CLARK

OVERALL 120-25 (83%) All Time Winningest Coach in DB History, all since 1993

REGION 1 5A ALL TIME REGULAR SEASON RECORD 61-7 (90%) All under GMAN

DB INDIANS HAVE WON 7 OUTRIGHT Region 1 5A Championships

DB INDIANS HAVE been CO-Champs(2nd seed) the other 4 years

DB INIDIANS HAVE been undefeated in Region play 6 times, going for 7

DB HAS LOST ONLY 3 ROAD GAMES IN REGION 1 5A HISTORY!

DB IS 3-0 ALL TIME AGAINST CAMPBELL CO. Average Score 33-10

DB went 3-0 against Jellico High (1962,'63,'64) Total Pts = 197-0 (63-0 average)

Note: DB was awesome in 1964 State Champs and defeated Jellico in the season opener 89-0 @ J Fred Johnson Stadium. This was the last year that DB was State Champs.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

It upsets me to see so much crap on a D-B thread! Hey D-B alums and fans show the class and respect that we were taught and stop all this bad mouthing the opposition and sounding so cocky! We have 84 years of excellence and tradition, we don't need to be on here spouting off about beating Campbell County 72-0, that's retarded and asinine. I saw the same type of comments by "D-B" fans on a Riverdale thread. Let's take one game at as time. Campbell County plays in the same conference as we do and yeah they played some weak out of conference games, like we should be proud of the fact we had Sullivan North and Sullivan South on the schedule! I'd rather lose with respect than lose my respect! Good luck Indians!

Boola! Boola! Roll Tribe Roll!

It upsets me to see so much crap on a D-B thread!  Hey D-B alums and fans show the class and respect that we were taught and stop all this bad mouthing the opposition and sounding so cocky!  We have 84 years of excellence and tradition, we don't need to be on here spouting off about beating Campbell County 72-0, that's retarded and asinine.  I saw the same type of comments by "D-B" fans on a Riverdale thread.  Let's take one game at as time.  Campbell County plays in the same conference as we do and yeah they played some weak out of conference games, like we should be proud of  the fact we had Sullivan North and Sullivan South on the schedule!  I'd rather lose with respect than lose my respect!  Good luck Indians!

Boola! Boola!  Roll Tribe Roll!

825390403[/snapback]

Alot of these people saying this are just Cougar haters. I never worry about D-B fans saying bad things. I sum D-B up in two word---CLASS ACT.

I know it is a longshot for the Cougars to win. I also know that we play the game for a reason and it would be considered the upset of the year if the Cougars get a win over the Tribe. I personally hope and believe we can win, I wouldn't be much of a cougar fan if I didn't. I also know that this team is playiing well enough for it to actually happen.

I hope all the Tribe has a safe trip down here and I can't wait until Friday.

Please get a room!!!!!!

While you have to acknowledge the accomplishments of CC this year and admire the continued dominance of DB, I still can't stand all this "What resturant should we eat at", Class Act, butt kissing, back patting that's being posted, it's warranted but it goes on for 9 pages. I can understand a couple of pages but you know when your 2 teams line up Friday the last thing on your mind will be how each others fans feel about you. After the game shake hands and wish each other well but this madness has to stop.

Hey PatSandman,

I think you will find the same respect was shown to your school before and after your game vs. D-B. And that is not something I will ever apologize for...like good sportsmanship is a bad thing...now, that does not mean I don't want the Indians to kick butt, but I respect the Cougars accomplishments and don't have a problem saying so. As I said in my post on this thread - I want to win - but, I also want to eat at a good restaurant...so, relax, take an overnight to Dollywood...er, uh, Sevier County is probably not a good location after last week, huh?

You know you can always read another thread or start your own, no one was trying to offend you, just talking up our teams and our game.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk