DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

I hear SD has some big time receivers and a good QB....but so does DB and I think it's safe to say that DB has established the running game these past 2 games. DB drove down the field running the ball on the first drive against Ooltewah and put it in the zone. Duran made some mistakes last game but he's lookin to make up for it....and now that Lamon's back, it's all over. DB has had a good week of practice so far and we're ready for Soddy Daisy. It'll be a good game from both teams, I'm willing to bet each team will bring their pass game, but may the best team win....and we all know that team is DB.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kptjds432........I guess we'll have to wait and see after Firday nights game if this penalizes the whole team (and the fans). The whole team has worked very hard to make it this far. Most of the fans have traveled to away games and been to every home game to cheer on this "team". (Im not talking about those dead heads that show up at home games just to be seen, and never cheer at all).

What happened with Tyler did put Clark in a bad position, and Im not saying it was no big deal. I am saying it was not a "assault" or an "attack" as some have tried to say. I agree with spear. I've been to alot of DB games and I've never seen a player give more effort than Tyler Nottingham. We all know this team has not always performed as well as they should, but Nottingham has not had a bad game yet. I here that Clark got alot of phone calls Monday demanding that something be done. No dought, the calls came from the "dead heads" who were probably shocked that a player got a little excited. If DB loses to SD friday night the "dead heads" can always say "well Clark did the right thing" Instead of saying we won the state championship in 2004.

If DB loses Friday night I'll let u'all know how I really feel about all this!

kptjds432........I guess we'll have to wait and see after Firday nights game if this penalizes the whole team (and the fans). The whole team has worked very hard to make it this far. Most of the fans have traveled to away games and been to every home game to cheer on this "team". (Im not talking about those dead heads that show up at home games just to be seen, and never cheer at all).

What happened with Tyler did put Clark in a bad position, and Im not saying it was no big deal. I am saying it was not a "assault" or an "attack" as some have tried to say. I agree with spear. I've been to alot of DB games and I've never seen a player give more effort than Tyler Nottingham. We all know this team has not always performed as well as they should, but Nottingham has not had a bad game yet. I here that Clark got alot of phone calls Monday demanding that something be done. No dought, the calls came from the "dead heads" who were probably shocked that a player got a little excited. If DB loses to SD friday night the "dead heads" can always say "well Clark did the right thing" Instead of saying we won the state championship in 2004.

If DB loses Friday night I'll let u'all know how I really feel about all this!

825427009[/snapback]

You sound like your a little worried about a possible loss Friday......

I agree totally with you Spear. I tell ya, I got this 2nd half feeling for #7. I am going to check with Hoop Baby ask him to feel out GMAN at the E-Z Snooze on this.... Maybe we can get a enought fans on our side and he will change his mind.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825426838[/snapback]

I totally agree with him too. You could be right about that 2nd half feeling Art.

waco jaco, art, and all you other coach T'ers; the loss of tyler "t naughty" nottingham is without a doubt a big blemish to the Dobyns Bennett team.

however to harp on this subject is down right ubsurd.

all of you "clowns" need to start focusing on the task at hand rather than bashing the coaching staff for taking an action that it seams that they were forced to do.

the fact is DB lines up against SD on friday night at J Fred Johnson stadium, and although tyler is not playing, 85 other people are.

good luck to the tribe

:angry:

A bigger disappointment from a fan's perspective and I'm sure from a parent 's perspective, Coach Clark allowed Tyler to go back in the game.  That move showed a lot of disrespect towards the rest of the team.  After he let Williams come back to the team and now this, you've got to wonder where Clark's morals are.  Is it win at all cost!!!!

825423504[/snapback]

Well, lo and behold! Nobody is perfect. Yeah, Tyler got heated, made a mistake. Clark probably didn't have all the details. He has more to do than watch every moment on the sidelines. And Tyler was a HUGE reason DB is where they are now. He is taking his punishment, will pay for the crime. Get over it and a true fan will quit belly-aching and will get out there and cheer the Tribe on!!! Nobody has walked on water lately, have you?

Orr played a little bit, but I think it was mostly Phelps.  Orr threw the TD pass towards the end of the game though.  Ricketts started at tight end the second half of last season, and Atchley was the #3 wide receivers.  Both were only sophomores.  Now they are juniors, and they have not been stopped yet.  Orr has over 2100 yards passing, Ricketts has 43 receptions for 1,000 yards and 16 receiving TDs, and Atchley has 43 receptions for 727 yards and 6 TDs.  Just ask Ooltewah and Oak Ridge if they are good!  :angry:

825425861[/snapback]

It looks like your stats are a little generous.... these stats were taken from the Kingsport Times News. Now, they are very good stats but not as good as the one's posted previously.

"Gary Orr, who takes most of his snaps underneath center in an I-formation, has passed for 1,872 yards and 20 TDs." Not over 2,100.

"Ricketts (6-foot-3, 200, Jr.) has 36 catches for 765 yards and 14 TDs. Atchley (6-3, 170, Jr.) has 30 receptions for 511 yards and four TDs."

Not 43 catches for 1,000 and 16 TD's for Ricketts and not 43 catches for 727 and 6TD's.

DB's current stats as reported in the T/N

"D-B's Duran Ferguson has completed 136 of 250 passes for 2,341 yards and 29 touchdowns."

"Lamon Williams, a major college prospect, has caught 43 passes for 856 yards and 12 TDs (playing in 8 games). Hayes has made 35 grabs for 645 yards and eight TDs."

Just getting the numbers right so everyone will know who's got what and what they got.

Bring bus loads Trojans, bring bus loads. We love a good gate and a great crowd.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!