Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) 03 I took a look at the Maryville High School web site and was shocked to see how generic it looks. No roster of the players… no pics… what’s the secret???! I did however see a lot of “pat on the back” poll links. I expected to at least see a pic of those gold balls their so proud of or a little team history or alumni of the football team. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I've heard their web site is real bad. But I also saw where some of the students on here said they would work on it.

I think the problem is the State Championships were coming their way so frequent that they couldn't decide how to handle the situation. They've had a year now and if you guys beat them I guess they will get the web site updated for next year.

Think of it this way. Look how long THS has had to update any info of importance on their own site. Something like 32 years, right?

825449863[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Exactly what information would you like to see that’s not on there??

i wish, i think i may have a heart-attack if he tells me i cant go

825449832[/snapback]

Sounds like to me that somebody is a little scared to go to the game now that people know you are just a little punk kid. Everybody knows who you are and what you look like... I may not even bother with going over there to take care of you, I may just send my daughter, but wait, you're already cookin up some scam so that you won't have to show your face. HA!

Now go ahead, let's hear your childish comeback.

Oh yeah, don't even know the vfanatic, it's just that everybody else realizes you're a loser too.

Let's do a little role playing here:

I now have the mindset of a typical Rebel fan, but am actually a Viking supporter. I have never seen the Rebels play, but I am convinced they are garbage and unworthy of even playing our team. I sit at home and have absolutely no life except for thinking up what I imagine as clever ways to make fun of next week's opponent. Here is what I would say:

"The Rebels are worthless and don't deserve to even play us. We could beat the Dallas Cowboys, bring them on next. Maryville hasn't played anybody, and their region is garbage. You guys are terrible. That's right I haven't seen you play, and I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are other dummies who agree with me so we must be right. We are indeed the world's greatest. Bla Bla Bla, i'm such a loser but I think i'm soo cool. Oh yeah, you wanna go to Hooters after the game and eat some hot wings and talk about how we can never get with such hot chicks like that, or any girl for that matter. We're the coolest guys ever!"

I now have the mindset of a typical Rebel fan, but am actually a Viking supporter.  I have never seen the Rebels play, but I am convinced they are garbage and unworthy of even playing our team.  I sit at home and have absolutely no life except for thinking up what I imagine as clever ways to make fun of next week's opponent.  Here is what I would say:

"The Rebels are worthless and don't deserve to even play us.  We could beat the Dallas Cowboys, bring them on next.  Maryville hasn't played anybody, and their region is garbage.  You guys are terrible.  That's right I haven't seen you play, and I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are other dummies who agree with me so we must be right.  We are indeed the world's greatest.  Bla Bla Bla, i'm such a loser but I think i'm soo cool.  Oh yeah, you wanna go to Hooters after the game and eat some hot wings and talk about how we can never get with such hot chicks like that, or any girl for that matter.  We're the coolest guys ever!"

825450124[/snapback]

I will have to admit it. That was pretty funny!

1st. Thats wasnt funny at all. Stop trying to be funny if you know you cant.

2nd. The girls at Alcoa Hooters arent the besst looking in the world.

3rd. You are just another one of the people that get on here and let the trash talking get under your skin. I hope you arent an athlete because you would probably start crying if someone said something to you.

I now have the mindset of a typical Rebel fan, but am actually a Viking supporter.  I have never seen the Rebels play, but I am convinced they are garbage and unworthy of even playing our team.  I sit at home and have absolutely no life except for thinking up what I imagine as clever ways to make fun of next week's opponent.  Here is what I would say:

"The Rebels are worthless and don't deserve to even play us.  We could beat the Dallas Cowboys, bring them on next.  Maryville hasn't played anybody, and their region is garbage.  You guys are terrible.  That's right I haven't seen you play, and I don't know what I'm talking about, but there are other dummies who agree with me so we must be right.  We are indeed the world's greatest.  Bla Bla Bla, i'm such a loser but I think i'm soo cool.  Oh yeah, you wanna go to Hooters after the game and eat some hot wings and talk about how we can never get with such hot chicks like that, or any girl for that matter.  We're the coolest guys ever!"

825450124[/snapback]

THAT IS FUNNY