Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

I just hope its not a blowout either way. I really dont know who is going to win. I have played Alcoa and I know they are really really good, but I havent seen Huntingdon play so I cant compare them. From what the scores and fans say Huntingdon is a good team. I wish I could come Friday night but I cant so I will be on CoachT listening for updates. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

825458930[/snapback]

Warriorman... Thanks. Here in Huntingdon we know our football and we know that Alcoa is GOOD. We're expecting a hard hitting game. I'm looking forward to watching Lindsay play. You folks from around the state have to watch "Boo" Weathers and Chris Donald. Like I said earlier, putting the Mustangs on carpet with turf shoes is like pouring gasoline on a fire! You won't believe the moves that Weathers has and the power and speed of Donald. Huntingdon like Alcoa has several good players. The O-Line for Huntingdon has done a great job and the team has responded well because of injuries. The Mustangs like to line up and run it at you and if you stop it then they are able to throw it too. I look forward to this game and as always I hope it's injury free.. Go Mustangs. The game will be televised on the metro city networks like Memphis and Nashville, Chattanooga and Knoxville... thumb

Edited by Blue Eyes

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to "my controls" at the top of the page.  Then click on edit signature.  Add your text and set the font size and color. Click on Img and enter the url from the pic.  Find the url by right clicking on the picture and going to properties.  If this works I should have one of your pics below.

825458208[/snapback]

I give up. Maybe I'll get it figured out one of these days B)

You want it to look like this. However, this forum does not allow dynamic image tags so you need to upload the picture to some kind of FTP (an online 3rd party) and then link it from there inside the IMG tags.

(size=1)(font=Arial)(color=blue)(IMG)http://C:\Football\Playoffs\Milan\Coacht\PICT6805.jpg[/size][/color][/font][/img]

Replace all the () with [] on the first half. I just did it like that to show you what it's supposed to look like.

Edited by p9morbid

Since I have not seen Alcoa play, I won't say the Mustangs are going to run all over them, but I will say this.... This Mustang team has had to live up to alot after last years team. They have had many injuries and at times seemed to not play well at all. Saying that, the 2004 Mustangs have seemed to beat the odds. Frankly I am very proud of them and am excited to be going back to the "Boro". I am very sure that Alcoa is good or they wouldn't be going also. So to Friday night... Just bring it, and we will see what happens.

GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS!!!!!! TO THE SENIOR'S, THIS IS IT, LET'S PROVE IT TO LAST YEARS GROUP! thumb