Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dustin lindsey kid reminds me a lot of rod smith. i mean, from what his size is, sounds like huntingdon could be dealing with another rod smith. 6'2" 220 ? is that right?

well. I think Huntingdon will prevail. i think this game will be close. but high scoring. i think Huntingdon will pull off the win. i think HUntingdon's defense will come out physical and dominating the line of scrimmae and Huntingdon's offense will come out dominating the running game. I do think Alcoa will give Huntingdon some trouble in the 1st half. after the 2nd Half, Huntingdon will take it away.

Huntingdon - 35

Alcoa - 27

The Alcoa offensive line and the defensive line have been dominating all year. Lindsey is hard to bring down. You can hit him on the line and in the backfield and he will run over you or pull you 10 yards. His stiff arm will takes heads off so any 1 on 1 matches will end in disaster. Lindsey isn't the only weapon available. Fiegler will throw a numerous amount of times and so huntingdon better be able to stop Warren, Kyrus, and Sommers. On defense Lindsey, Warren, Sykes, Lewis, Bell, Kyrus are big time players. I heard huntingdon will run most of the time and it will benefit them to not take it to the air against Kyrus and Bell b/c they will intercept it many times. Huntingdon is very physical, but i see Alcoa come on top by at least 14. Should be a great game and I will have to watch it on TV :)

The Alcoa offensive line and the defensive line have been dominating all year.  Lindsey is hard to bring down.  You can hit him on the line and in the backfield and he will run over you or pull you 10 yards.  His stiff arm will takes heads off so any 1 on 1 matches will end in disaster.  Lindsey isn't the only weapon available.  Fiegler will throw a numerous amount of times and so huntingdon better be able to stop Warren, Kyrus, and Sommers.  On defense Lindsey, Warren, Sykes, Lewis, Bell, Kyrus are big time players.  I heard huntingdon will run most of the time and it will benefit them to not take it to the air against Kyrus and Bell b/c they will intercept it many times.  Huntingdon is very physical, but i see Alcoa come on top by at least 14.  Should be a great game and I will have to watch it on TV :)

825457140[/snapback]

like i said, huntingdon could be dealing with another rod smith.

Alcoa also hasn't had to use its starters throughout a whole game b/c by half-time its over. I won't say huntingdon is bad b/c they are steppin up their game and playing really well, but if Alcoa uses its starters in all night the Stangs will be in for one tough night. Alcoa doesn't let up nor will they allow huntingdon to dominate. From start to finish alcoa will be giving it their A game.

This game reminds me of the 2000 game against Union City!! UC was supposed to be more physical and faster than Alcoa, but we all know what happened in the first half of that game!! Alcoa just has too much speed and power for most of these teams!!! If Alcoa plays like they did against DL then i don't see them losing on Friday, and the gold ball will be back in Blount Co.!!!! thumb

825456463[/snapback]

[/quote

Union City was beat up pretty badly by the time they got to the ship. This game reminds me of last year as I've already stated. Alcoa and Liscomb just swapped places.