Ooltewah Head Coach Resigns

GradfromtheNest

Soddy wasn't a winning program until Price came there in the mid 90's..He's a good one....Hope you guys in Red Raider country keep the success going for a long time...I had family that went to school their back in the day and even ventured to a few ball games...

825643164[/snapback]

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Soddy-Daisy was a winning program when he took over and Coffee County was too. Let's see he won at Bradley his second year after having losing his first year.  We all know whats happened at bradley and it's named walker valley, so try to have a little more sense with some of your remarks.  Coach price would be a excellent coach for ooltewah, if they don't think he works them too hard. haha...

what exactly do you have against him anyways?

825642817[/snapback]

Coach Daniels built Soddy's program or are you to young to remember. Great Coach. BP just got the credit for Daniels at Soddy which is shame. BP just does not have the character personality for Ooltewah that’s all. I really don’t think he could possibly work this team any harder than they already have they just step up to any challenge that faces them with all heart and determination which makes them champions in my book. Ooltewah needs a motivator but a coach that keeps his composure in the thick of battle this is what separates the legends from the boys. BP may have changed but I can only go by what I know and have seen in the past to come to my conclusion. If BP is such a great coach why does he float from program to program? Ooltewah is on the verge of being a dynasty so when the administration makes their crucial decision it must be based on the longevity of the coach and what he brings to the table. As a former player and coach of Ooltewah I only want the best for our determined young leaders so that they may reach the pentacle which so many of us fought so hard to obtain.

Yeah, Soddy-Daisy was a winning program when he took over and Coffee County was too. Let's see he won at Bradley his second year after having losing his first year.  We all know whats happened at bradley and it's named walker valley, so try to have a little more sense with some of your remarks.  Coach price would be a excellent coach for ooltewah, if they don't think he works them too hard. haha...

what exactly do you have against him anyways?

825642817[/snapback]

Coach Daniels built Soddy's program or are you to young to remember. Great Coach. BP just got the credit for Daniels at Soddy which is shame. BP just does not have the character personality for Ooltewah that’s all. I really don’t think he could possibly work this team any harder than they already have they just step up to any challenge that faces them with all heart and determination which makes them champions in my book. Ooltewah needs a motivator but a coach that keeps his composure in the thick of battle this is what separates the legends from the boys. BP may have changed but I can only go by what I know and have seen in the past to come to my conclusion. If BP is such a great coach why does he float from program to program? Ooltewah is on the verge of being a dynasty so when the administration makes their crucial decision it must be based on the longevity of the coach and what he brings to the table. As a former player and coach of Ooltewah I only want the best for our determined young leaders so that they may reach the pentacle which so many of us fought so hard to obtain.

SergeantOwl22, if you consider the fact that SoddyDaisy was 0-10 or 1-9 when Coach Price took it over I don't think Coach Daniels built the Soddy program. That was Coach Price so maybe your to old to remember your facts. If you think that is a great legacy from Coach Daniels your wrong. Price has NEVER taken over a winning program in his life. And he enjoys the challenge of taking over losing programs and rebuilding. Thats the reason he moves around. Not that it is anyones business. And trust me he has no intention of moving back to Hamilton county with the current situation for coaches, teachers or education in general. Why do you think Gatewood left.....

I believe the legend Benny Monore will be the next coach @ Ooltewah. And I also believe you will be playing for a state championship in less then 3 years if Benny gets the job. Becuase Ooltewah has got the football players and will obviously have the coach to lead them to Murfreesboro.

825643891[/snapback]

Tribe Fan, i will have to agree. I think he is the next guy in line. Tribe fan, did you get my post about the supplements?

SergeantOwl22, if you consider the fact that SoddyDaisy was 0-10 or 1-9  when Coach Price took it over I don't think Coach Daniels built the Soddy program.  That was Coach Price so maybe your to old to remember your facts.  If you think that is a great legacy from  Coach Daniels your wrong.  Price has NEVER taken over a winning program in his life.  And he enjoys the challenge of taking over losing programs and rebuilding.  Thats the reason he moves around.  Not that it is anyones business.  And trust me he has no intention of moving back to Hamilton county with the current situation for coaches, teachers or education in general.  Why do you think Gatewood left.....

825643883[/snapback]

you are wrong about Soddy Daisy record before he took it over and since you know so much who has the most wins as coach at SDHS to date. BP think not

are you also saying Ooltewah is a losing program if not why would we need him if we are returning just about everyone and their sister for next season.

Edited by SergeantOwl22