District 1-A

THE KING

Saw where northview beat you guys. Better keep an eye on the view :)

They are pretty good and only look to get better. Kinda glad they are moving up next year but gonna miss the competition. They have been our best competition in the district the last couple years. I would almost bet they are better than yalls 3 and 4 and will give your 1 and 2 a run for their money...which is odd from our district. Cosby has been the only team from district 2 with a chance to win the region for years. I think Northview MIGHT could win it this year if they can catch Hampton and Cloudland off just a little. Cosby still has what it takes to give the region a run as well. Gonna have to play better than we have lately but the talent and the coaching is there for a good run. Im not sure any of us have anything for Grace or Harriman this year though.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty good and only look to get better. Kinda glad they are moving up next year but gonna miss the competition. They have been our best competition in the district the last couple years. I would almost bet they are better than yalls 3 and 4 and will give your 1 and 2 a run for their money...which is odd from our district. Cosby has been the only team from district 2 with a chance to win the region for years. I think Northview MIGHT could win it this year if they can catch Hampton and Cloudland off just a little. Cosby still has what it takes to give the region a run as well. Gonna have to play better than we have lately but the talent and the coaching is there for a good run. Im not sure any of us have anything for Grace or Harriman this year though.

We don't have anything for them this year.  District 1 is not as strong as usual.  Cloudland has not been as strong since the whiteheads graduated and we lost carpenter.  We've had some pretty good teams but nothing like those days where if we caught a lucky break, we could've won the state. 

Looks like it will be a coin flip. I hate we put ourselves in this position[/quote hey king I got a question,do you think Harrison is the right man for the job?Just wondering what you thought

29, I think he'd be the first to tell you he's no carpenter. I've seen worse coaches. I don't like to speak negative of Harrison cause he's a good guy.

• 2 weeks later...