PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

and HHHHHahhahhahahahahah....BUT.......here is ........  .the funny part ......Siegel can't even claim that?At least we won the Cash4 !!I am not sure if any of the Siegel folk even made it in the top ten on the stats for the All Area.

825660729[/snapback]

priceless, Siegal has stats........most sacks given up of their QB, biggest whoppin given up by a region 4 team to R'dale. I am SURE there are more, but I am gonna go light on them tonight. :D

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theonlyvandy programican think of is warren county, oakland is def. not a vandy program after all oakland does have one ring from the past 15 years how about Smyrna?

825660354[/snapback]

Smyrna has nothing but their mist. And we have our WINS against Riverdale, do you?AND...until 2 yrs ago...you had NEVER even beaten ANY BORO school. Edited by 2priceless

i just want to say good luck to all the murfreesboro area 5A teams and hope to play (and hopefully) beat either one of ya in the semi's

Roll Wildcats Roll

825660820[/snapback]

Thanks very much. Best of luck to you too esp with the new coach. I will enjoy hearing the progress that you guys make.

and HHHHHahhahhahahahahah....BUT.......here is ........  .the funny part ......Siegel can't even claim that?At least we won the Cash4 !!I am not sure if any of the Siegel folk even made it in the top ten on the stats for the All Area.

825660729[/snapback]

In the last stats published by the DNJ on 11/4, Siegel had the following representation:

Corven Parks, 8th in rushing

Zeke Anderson, 7th in passing

Jeremy Johnson, 8th in receiving

Corven Parks, 10th in scoring

Tyler Tipton, 5th in punting

I just noticed that Mimms from Blackman was in the top 6 in three different categories (rushing, interceptions, and punting). Obviously a very good player.

In the last stats published by the DNJ on 11/4, Siegel had the following representation:

Corven Parks, 8th in rushing

Zeke Anderson, 7th in passing

Jeremy Johnson, 8th in receiving

Corven Parks, 10th in scoring

Tyler Tipton, 5th in punting

I just noticed that Mimms from Blackman was in the top 6 in three different categories (rushing, interceptions, and punting).  Obviously a very good player.

825660840[/snapback]

Well thanks for clarifying......but we still beat them on the scoreboard and in the 2 #1 in stats areas.

TDC.......did you not realize how GOOD MImms is??? He is a load to pull down. If you saw him on the BBall court.......he is stout and difficult to move. It is a shame he doesn't have a proper supporting cast around him. But he still has 2 yrs to shine.

priceless, Siegal has stats........most sacks given up of their QB,  biggest whoppin given up by a region 4 team to R'dale.  I am SURE there are more, but I am gonna go light on them tonight. :lol:

825660736[/snapback]

hey stats are stats haha

Corven would have been alot higher on the rushing stats but he didnt play 4-5 games because of a broken hand

hey stats are stats haha

Corven would have been alot higher on the rushing stats but he didnt play 4-5 games because of a broken hand

825660902[/snapback]

And add 5 more games?? Yes, :lol: I am sure he would have surpassed Gaston then by at least 500 yds then, right?

But not downing Parks, he will be a great back for Siegel. He has great feet and if he has gotten stronger in the off-season will be a force to haul down this fall. If Echols is playing full or big Davis, that will be a hard core tandem.

The thing that bothers me is that at every turn last year I took up for Siegel football. When others tore your team and staff apart, I came to your defense and tried to offer up positives for your team. I supported Siegel basketball, and now am cheering on Siegel baseball. And you of all folk certainly KNOW that, esp you Hoolie. But for some reason at every chance you get, Hoolie, you do your best to trash OHS ....esp football. You cheap shot us at every turn on here. And I am getting ready to return the favor............ :lol:

For any region 4 fans to get on here and try to talk smack with riverdale shows a total lack of any intelligent thought.

Until you can beat em what the heck are you going to say?

If you wanrt to stop riverdale it is really simple-----

WORK HARDER

GET BETTER

AND WHEN THE TIDE FINALLY TURNS BEAT EM BAD AND BEAT EM OFTEN

THAT MY REGION 4 FRIENDS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER SHUT RIVERDALE UP AND STOP PLAYERS TRANSFERING THERE THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS.

RIVERDALE AS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO KNOCK TEHM OFF. THE ARE THE 100% FAVORITE TO GO UNDEFEATED AND WIN IT ALL AGAIN SO UNTIL YOU CAN STEP UP AND TAKE IT FROM THEM ITS ALL TALK.

Smyrna over the past 3 to 4 yrs has shown positive improvement every year and has shown they can beat anyone on a given night----------except RIVERDALE. The overwhelming reason to keep improving every yr is in their face 365 days a year.

Will Smyrna make another yr of positive improvement now that is the question?

Has Smyrna got to the level of a top tier program ?

Spring practice one day summary

around 65 players dressed out

lots of lineman will be the deepest part of team

big lineman

strong lineman - all well over 300 bench

skill players

remember this name - antwan hendricks very elusive

tb - tony sheppard it is his yr to step up power back with speed

defense - lots of game experience

2005 prediction -- ?????? only time will tell

For any region 4 fans to get on here and try to talk smack with riverdale shows a total lack of any intelligent thought.

Until you can beat em what the heck are you going to say?

If you wanrt to stop riverdale it is really simple-----

WORK HARDER

GET BETTER

AND WHEN THE TIDE FINALLY TURNS BEAT EM BAD AND BEAT EM OFTEN

THAT MY REGION 4 FRIENDS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER SHUT RIVERDALE UP AND STOP PLAYERS TRANSFERING THERE THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS.

RIVERDALE AS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO KNOCK TEHM OFF. THE ARE THE 100% FAVORITE TO GO UNDEFEATED AND WIN IT ALL AGAIN SO UNTIL YOU CAN STEP UP AND TAKE IT FROM THEM ITS ALL TALK.

Smyrna over the past 3 to 4 yrs has shown positive improvement every year and has shown they can beat anyone on a given night----------except RIVERDALE. The overwhelming reason to keep improving every yr is in their face 365 days a year.

Will Smyrna make another yr of positive improvement now that is the question?

Has Smyrna got to the level of a top tier program ?

Spring practice one day summary

around 65 players dressed out

lots of lineman will be the deepest part of team

big lineman

strong lineman - all well over 300 bench

skill players

remember this name - antwan hendricks very elusive

tb - tony sheppard it is his yr to step up power back with speed

defense - lots of game experience

2005 prediction --  ?????? only time will tell

825661061[/snapback]

I totally agree! The only way to ever shut 'em up is to beat them. Until that day, they're the baddest bunch around. But like the NFL commercial says........at this point we're all undefeated! haha