loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

Brandon Warren is my hero. Now all you old men have something else to argue about. Leave it alone. Yes he is the best player in state but the last time I checked there are 10 other players are on the field. Some contibute alot others don't but hey thats just part of it. Leave Brandon Warren and the rest of them alone. I mean I never read a post bashing a Maryville player.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense of Alcoa and in response to revjj1. I am not about to say that Brandon would have won the Maryville game, he may be a 7-10 point difference, and a psychological boost, but he won't win a game by himself. It is a team. And i hope to see Maryville playing for state and being undefeated doing so, and i want to see alcoa there with just one loss. There is no reason to hate maryville because they beat us. Its good to say, "Hey our county has 2 champions". Why hate another team for beating you, cheer them on, unless they are playing Alcoa. The dumbest stickers i have ever seen are "My favorite team is Alcoa and whoever is playing maryville". We lost, let's drop it, Go alcoa, go maryville. And Alcoa hands it to Loudon.

Brad

Wow, 2-8 in  a region with 2 okay teams.  Your biggest win was a one point thriller against Gibbs.

Loudon's coach is the one who started it all, BTW.  A phone call a couple of months ago involving a quote saying "there's going to be a changing of the guard in 2-2A", really didn't please Coach Reid.  Rumor is Loudon will be seeing Alcoa's first teamers all game.

825716948[/snapback]

ok i know coach harig and he has way to much class to call and say that...he knows juss as well as neone how good aloca is and if neone thinks hairg would do that then they dont really know him and can u prove he did that

In defense of Alcoa and in response to revjj1.  I am not about to say that Brandon would have won the Maryville game, he may be a 7-10 point difference, and a psychological boost, but he won't win a game by himself.  It is a team.  And i hope to see Maryville playing for state and being undefeated doing so, and i want to see alcoa there with just one loss.  There is no reason to hate maryville because they beat us.  Its good to say, "Hey our county has 2 champions".  Why hate another team for beating you, cheer them on, unless they are playing Alcoa.  The dumbest stickers i have ever seen are "My favorite team is Alcoa and whoever is playing maryville".  We lost, let's drop it, Go alcoa, go maryville.  And Alcoa hands it to Loudon.

Brad

825751859[/snapback]

Best post of the thread. Remember the record of your opponets over all speaks well of your team!

I do think this will be a good game and closer than many think wiht Alcoa putting it away late. Alcoa by 10.

WLNT radio and REDSKINRADIO.COM will have the live broadcast of Loudon vs Alcoa. Join Kent Evertt, Bryant Collins and David Dukes for the broadcast at 7:15 EDT.

Point your browser to www.RedskinRadio.com & click on RedskinRadio on the left sided of the screen (it will also be on on the WLNT listen live link)

After Friday night's game a continuous rebroadcast can be heard on RedskinRadio.

96.1 WLNT, WLNTFM.com & RedskinRadio are the ONLY places to hear the Loudon Redskins all season long!

©2005 WLNT Radio / Corporation for Radio Education Inc.

Not much can be said about your response. Maybe you should proof read your post. If that is an example of the Alcoa eductation system, well, what an embarrassment. I know many from Alcoa, current and latter, and most have much better communications skills than you have exhibited.

You state below that you have a bach.....masters...and are working on a doctorate? The University of Phoenix must be as easy as rumored.

I am done with you. Most of your stated points are not true and at best poorly exagerated. You obviously know very little about the history of the rivalry and even less about football in general.

Hey......keep posting though. You continue to prove my point.

Thanks!

825751511[/snapback]

I learned something a long time ago about being critical of other people. What's more, being critical of someone's grammar and educational background is one way to make yourself look really really stupid. The verbage, diction, and grammar mistakes in your above quoted text are pretty bad man. I'm only offering advice, I don't care if you use bad grammar or not, but give the other guy a break -- you're obviously not one to talk about someone else's "education." That kind of attitude is going to get you nowhere (if you're a high school kid). If you're an adult then you might be beyond the point of no return. Go rebels.

*edit, forgot this was a Loudon thread sorry for off-topic reply

Edited by UncleTed

I learned something a long time ago about being critical of other people.  What's more, being critical of someone's grammar and educational background is one way to make yourself look really really stupid.  The verbage, diction, and grammar mistakes in your above quoted text are pretty bad man.  I'm only offering advice, I don't care if you use bad grammar or not, but give the other guy a break -- you're obviously not one to talk about someone else's "education."  That kind of attitude is going to get you nowhere (if you're a high school kid).  If you're an adult then you might be beyond the point of no return.  Go rebels.

*edit, forgot this was a Loudon thread sorry for off-topic reply

825752362[/snapback]

Uncle Ted......maybe you should read on and discover the reason for such a response. I too could care less as long as the message is delivered. Before you jump in and spend so much time on something you don't care about maybe.....just maybe you should do a little research. BTW.......your verbage, diction, and grammar are not perfect either...............man.

Back to the thread................Alcoa 46 - Loudon 13..

Good luck to both teams.

hahaha keep it going keep doubting us its great i love it...alcoa wat your not getting is that any thing can happen under the friday night lights...your forgetting that AC beat Fulton and loudon beat ac 21 to 0...i say this game comes down to the 4thQ and who ever wants it the most will get it....go get them skins show them wat loudon football is all about

825746465[/snapback]

What youre not getting is that Anderson snuck past Fulton, a game Fulton should have won, and Alcoa absolutely hammered Fulton. Your post doesnt even make sense! Know what you are talking about before you run your mouth. Alcoa by at LEAST 14. ;)