Who can take down Alcoa in 2A?

str8stylin

I Think that the only teams in 2a that can play with alcoa are huntingdon,milan, and westview. The thing is they are all in the same region. they all can put up points to match them. but can they stop them. I think that Milan can stop them defensively. They have the best run defense in 2A hands down. Offense is suspect at times. They are not big but quick. Huntingdon is just explosive. You have to just go out and score more points than them. They go big or go home everytime. Martin i mean Westview AKA Markei Guy will put up TD's with the best. It will be a good one this year. I was at the championship game last year and alcoa looked impresive but they have no defense at all. That is why i say that the Milan Bulldogs can beat them for the state championship!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I have to say is look at the scores of Milan and then you have your anwser. They havent played all the great of teams and they have scored at least twice in every game. Maybe they give Alcoa a game but Alcoa would win by least 2 TD's.

Hope it will be a Match up in dec. to find out tho!!!!!

825756561[/snapback]

We gave up one 1st string-1st string(their 1st scored on our 3rd at the very end) touchdown to gibson county(who scored 34 on westview). Gave up one touchdown to Union City at the very end. I think they'll be around late in the season in 1a. And USJ scored 2 via pass

Well well well, everyone in East and West Tennessee are leaving one important region out of the mix and that is region 5. Goodpasture, DCA, and CPA will compete for that West spot in the buro and if you think Milan, Westview, and Huntingdon are better than all of those teams then you are crazy. Alcoa will have trouble with Goodpasture and DCA, IMO. Whoever represents the West will have been tested in the playoffs, however Alcoa will have a pretty easy walk, which I think will hurt them in the title game, but that is my opinion what do I know.